Getting To Know Masky

Masky had invited me over for a game night, he said that Hoodie, Ticci-Toby, and Eyeless Jack were also going to be there. He said it was mainly just Ticci-Toby and Hoodie going back and forth in a game of chess, sometimes we played video games, he did say that there would be drinking, except for Toby because he's underaged and refuses to drink for that reason. I decided to tag along anyways, just to get out of the house. Masky picked me up, bringing me over. The house he took us to was a nice two story, where the couple had recently moved out due to 'paranormal happenings' Masky assured there was nothing there, but he himself sounded unsure. "Hey, guys, this is (your name)", Masky introduced, since I had already knew about the pastas, he didn't need to introduce me to each of them. "Hi, (your name)!" Toby yelled from the couch, waving, I smiled and waved. "Hi.." I said nervously, I pulled my hood up, only to have Masky pull it back down. "Hey, it's okay", he said, I smiled shyly.

"O-okay.." I flustered, pulling my hood back up, he chuckled at me. He placed a hand on my waist, pulling me a few inches closer and leaning his forehead against mine. My heart began to thud in my chest quickly, I tried my best to control my breathing, he nose barely brushed mine. "It will be fine, I promise", he reassured, pulling away, I watched as he opened a cooler, pulling out a budlight. "Here", he said, handing it to me. I took it and he grabbed himself one, popping the tap and taking a few swigs of it. I opened mine, it made a sweet hiss, and I took a sip. It tasted awful, I furrowed my brows together and pulled it away, my nose crinkling, I heard collective laughter. "Don't like it?" Masky asked, I shook my head. "Yeah, I didn't like how it tasted at first neither", with that, he took another drink. I looked at my drink, and took a few quick gulps. It tasted awful still, and it kind of burned my throat, but I took another drink from it anyways.

"Come, sit", Masky said, I sat next to him. I was wearing a pair of brown shorts and a (favorite color) sweater that showed one of my shoulders with a beanie. I watched as Hoodie put out a chess board, him and Toby set up the board, and began to play. Twenty minutes into the game, I had already had two and a half beers and was feeling pretty numb. "Heyyy... Mask-masky?" I said, slightly slurring. He grabbed my hand and pulled me into the kitchen. "We can talk in her without disturbing them. Are you okay?" He asked, I giggled, leaning against the counter. "I'm fine, I'm fine, very, very fine", I said, waving my hand. "Do I need to take you home?" He asked, I took another large gulp from my drink. "Naaah, I'm good, all good", I said, he took the drink from me, sitting it away from me. "Aww, I was drinking that", I pouted before smiling and grabbing his jacket collar. I pulled him closer to me, excitement trailing through my veins as his body leaned against mine. "U-uh, (your name), I don't think we should be... doing this", he said, I leaned into his neck, biting it. I could feel as he tensed, I nipped at his earlobe, tugging on it with my teeth.

He pulled away, grabbing my shoulder. "How about we ho back to your place?" He asked, I nodded, knowing where this was going. He went in the main room, saying I was too drunk and had to go home, and then he piled me into his car. I giggled as we pulled up to my house, trailing a hand up his thigh. His breathing quickened, and he got out of the var. I followed, almost falling. He picked me up bridal style, I teasingly would bit at his neck as he carried me in the house. He set me down, wrapping an arm around my waist as we went to my bedroom. He sat me down on the bed, and he pushed me down. He pulled the covers up to my chin. "What are yoou-" "you're really drunk, okay? You need to sleep. I shouldn't have droven here since I've been drinking, so I'm going to crash on your couch." He said, kissing my forehead," goodnight, get some sleep." I watched as he walked out of the room, turning out the light but leaving the door open. "I'm not... not tired... " I mumbled, rolling over and snuggling into the pillows.

~

"Ouuucchh" I cried out as I woke, my head throbbing and my stomach seemed to be twisting. I remembered last night, slightky, i remembered trying to tease Masky, and then he put me to bed and left to sleep in the livingroom. I was so embarrassed by my actions... I thought as I  got up lazily, rubbing my temples. I hurried to the bathroom, throwing up whatever was in my stomach. "I see your awake", I heard a familiar voice say. I looked up to see Masky in his jeans and only his jeans, in the doorway. I threw up again, and he kneeled next to me, rubbing my back(and holding up my hair). He helped me back to bed after that, bringing back a glass of water and some Tylenol. "Thank you", I said as I gulped down the drink. "Could you lay in bed with me?" I asked, he nodded, crawling under the covers. I wrapped my arms around his torso, laying my head on his should and wrapping one of my legs around his thighs. We lay in bed like that for a majority of the day, halfway through he got up and brought back pizza rolls, and turned on the TV. He ended up staying another night, and most of it was spent with us laughing at stupid commercials, and watching a variety of TV shows and movies.