Chapter Six

In his eyes I saw how happy and surprised he was at my answer. "I really love you Taeyeon, just know that." He said as he kissed my forehead. His faced dropped then, "I need to tell you something." "What is it." I asked. As he told me about a certain person that he was going to kill, I sat there in awe. He was going to kill my ex, Kim Jung-Dae. What happened that night came back into my mind.
~flashback~
     I walked around the house looking for Jung-Dae. He told me that this was going to be a small party. Small my ass. I walked through the drunk people that danced all over the place. I then walked into one of the rooms when I saw him, lying half naked on my best friend. He didn't even notice me, my "best friend" did. "U-uh Taeyeon-ssi, h-he got on top of me." She tried to explain. I was burning with anger. He said nothing. And because of that I took my drink and dumped it on him. "We're over." Was the last thing I ever told him. That last two words broke my heart.
           ~flashback ends~

   "Do it, go ahead and kill him." I said. Baekhyun looked shocked, but he smiled greatly and kissed me passionately. I felt happy and full of sparks. As he pulled away he asked, "Will you join me in seeing him bleed?" Baekkie asked. " Gladly." I said without hesitation. What is happening to me? I thought. What is happening to my innocent self.
---------------------------------
So...hello. This chapter isn't good is it? Idk, but if you want to correct me on any mistakes, just comment. But please be nice as this is my first story. Oh! And check out my other stories, " After You Left (HunHan ship)" and "Do You Love Me?"
Well, see y'all soon.
-emma

Ps thank you for the many reads. Tbh I thought I'd only get 10.