Chapter Ten

I woke up next to Baekkie hugging me. I remembered what happened last night. I hope that they will be very careful. I thought. I remembered. Today is the day. The day that we have been planning for. I just felt the anxiety in my veins. What a rush... I slowly got out of bed, trying not to wake him up. "Yeobo... Stay in bed a bit longer... Jebal." Bacon groggily said. My heart fluttered at his voice. "Tsk arreseo. I was gonna make breakfast for you." He quickly sprang up. "Bwo?! Mmmm I want food now." He said childishly. Cute. "Fine fine. I will get on it." He smiled and kissed my cheek. " Saranghaeyo jagiya... And about today, just know I love you lots arreseo?" *sigh* he really cares. " Tsk. Baekkie... I'm scared. What if you don't come back? What about the other guys? What if we don't get to have the family we always wanted? What if-" I was cut off by Baekhyun kissing my lips. He pulled away and wipes off my tears. "Jagi... I'm doing this for you... I love you so much... You know... We can call it off right?" We can call it off. "We shouldn't kill him... I mean he broke my heart but then again, this is reality. We have to face it. Jebal." I pleaded. He looked... Disappointed. " Hm okie. I'll tell the guys to call it off. Go shower, I'll meet you downstairs." He said. I nodded and kissed him on the cheek.

Baekhyun's POV

She backed out. *sigh* I love her... But I need to do this. What he did was so wrong. He deserves what's coming to him. But... Taeyeon... I don't wanna break her either. I'll be just as bad. Mianhe Jagi... I have too. I hope you can forgive me. As soon as I heard the water running, I went outside. I quickly called Chanyeol.
Phone Call
B: Yeobseo Channie. Taeyeon she's to kind for this. We have to continue though. I can't let him off the hook
C: huh... I don't know... What about noona? She'll be hurt. We'll be responsible for her pain. We can't do that...
B: What he did was worse. We have to carry on with this plan... But we have to be quick. So instead of poison, I'll bring the sniper gun. Tell the others... I have to go. Annyeong.

I hung up without him answering. I went back into the house and saw Taeyeon cooking. "Everything okay?" "Uh yeah... I had to explain to the guys but they understood." Good going Baekhyun. You're now lying to your fiancée. She smiled. "Baekkie, thanks for understanding. I'm going to go to go out with Yoona and Tiffany later. Will you be okay here?" She's going out.. Good. "Uh yeah. I'll be fine. I'll probably go out with the guys later." She smiled. Sweet and kind smile... She put the food onto a plate for the both of us. After we finished eating, she got ready and went out with Yoona and Tiffany. As soon as they were clear from sight I got ready, got the gun, and call the guys. They were over within a couple of minutes. We discussed the change in plan and drove to Jungdae's workplace.

No POV
The boys arrived at Jungdae's workplace. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo walked in the building in suits. Little did they know, Taeyeon and the other girls saw them from across the street. Taeyeon was angry and heartbroken. Heartbroken that her fiance lied to her. Meanwhile, Lay hacked the mainframe and led the building to a blackout. Security all ran to figure out the problem, leading to kyungsoo and baekhyun getting in easily. They saw Jungdae and knocked him out. They tied him up in his office. Jungdae woke up quickly and panicked. " Jebal let me go. I will pay you. Please don't kill me." He begged. Baekhyun scoffed. "Pfft why should I let you go when you were the one who broke my fiancée's heart huh? WAEYO!" He taunted Jungdae and when the time came, he pulled out the gun. "Any last words punk." Jungdae was now in tears. "I-I'm sorry for hurting Taeyeon. I was drunk. It was my fault. I loved her." Yet again, Baekhyun scoffed. He pulled the safe lock and pulled the trigger. What he didn't realize was that it wasn't Jungdae he shot... It was Taeyeon.

----
And DoNe! I hope you enjoyed that little cliffhanger ;^) I will be sure to update
soon.
~emma