Chapter Thirteen

Baekhyun's POV

Fuck! I didn't want to get kicked out. That fucking bastard. I can't fucking believe she doesn't remember me. I love her. Because of Jungdae, I won't get my Taeyeon. I'll just have to kill him. Oh wait! I have killed people before...why don't I just kill Jungdae. I glared at him one last time before driving back to the house. I rang up my friends and told them what I was going to do. Luckily, they were all with me in on this plan. We're coming for you Jungdae.

Taeyeon's POV

   What did that funny dude say about Jungdae? But, how the hell did I end up in this hospital anyways? After they both left, the nurse checked up on me.

"Miss Kim, how are you feeling?" She asked, looking at my stats and IV.

"I'm okay, but how did I get here?" I asked her. She looked at me and widened her eyes a bit.

"You don't remember?" She asked. I shook my head.

"I'll call Doctor Jung." She said before leaving. A there something wrong with me? A minute later, she walked in with Doctor Jung.

"Miss Kim, you don't remember anything?" Doctor Jung asked me curiously.

"I only remember Jungdae, my boyfriend, and waking up here. What's happening Doctor?" I told her everything I knew so far.

"It appears you have amnesia Miss Kim. We have no idea as to when you'll regain your memories, but for now, you'll need someone close to you to help you." She explained. I only have Jungdae now. "Would you like me to call Choi Jungdae, Miss Kim?"

"Uh...yes please." I answered. She nodded her head and left. What am I gonna do now.... At least I still have Jungdae, my first love.

Jungdae's POV

God fucking dammit...I was kicked out for the day because of that retard. But, my Taengu remembers only me. It'll be easier to get her out of his palms now.

Because I got kicked out, I decided to meet with him. I took my car to the rendezvous. After what seemed like hours, I arrived.

"Hey boss." He greeted me. "Ah yes, hello." I said back.

"Have you decided to initiate the plan yet Boss?" I nodded. You see, I need to get rid of that retard, Baekhyun, to get my Taeng back. She'll only be mine.

"Lee Hyun Woo, we will start the plan. At all costs, make sure he's dead. Along with all his friends. Kill all of them. You'll be paid greatly." I said. Hyun Woo looked at me and smirked.

"Can do, sir."

I smiled and got a phonecall. "Excuse me Hyun Woo."

I got up and answered my call. "Uh, yes, is this Choi Jungdae?"

"Yes, this is he, who is this?"

"This is Yang Suk Memorial Hospital. Your girlfriend, Kim Taeyeon has called for you. She has amnesia and says that you can help her.  Can you please come to the hospital?"

I smiled. "Yes, of course." My Taeyeon said I was her boyfriend. I went back to Hyun Woo.

"Hyun Woo, I'm going to meet my Taeyeon. At all costs, make sure they are all dead."

"Yes sir. And good luck sir."

I nodded and headed to my Taeng. 

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•
Hello. Sorry for not updating lately ;-; especially with this book. I was on a writers block with this book, but I'm back for now. Hehe I'm sorry to all the people who have been waiting for a really, really long time. The book reached 2k reads! Yehet! I never imagined getting that many reads^^ I just wanted to say thank you for the many reads and to say sorry for not updating.

Lee Hyun Woo is one of my fav actors so I added him in ^^ Anyone else liek Lee Hyun Woo?

I also got my hair donated too^_^ my long ass hair is now short and I like it a lot lol. I cut off 10 inches.

-emma