Chapter Nine

After all that planning, we arranged a sleep over. Chanyeol, Kai,DO, Suho, and Sehun in our guest room and Xiumin, Lay, Chen, Luhan, and Kris in our second room. And of course me and Baekhyun in our room. After all of us ate and talked and watched movies, we decided that it was time to go to sleep. "Goodnight jagi, saranghae." Bacon said. "Saranghae." I smiled as I fell asleep in Baekie's arms.

Dream~
I was running. Nowhere. "Baekie! Where are you?!" I called out . He was nowhere to be seen. I popped into a room suddenly. "Any last words?" A man asked. "Yes, to Taeyeon-noona, I told you to trust us but you didn't. Thanks to you we never got our revenge. I hate you." My eyes widen, it was Baekhyun. He was going to die. But those words. I. Hate. You. I was somewhere else now. "You! You ruined everything! Thanks to you Baekhyun- hyung is DEAD! " It was the others. They were all yelling at me. They shot me and it went black
End~

I shot up panting. I had tears down my face. What does this mean? I thought. I'm scared. Will something happen to them, because of me. I didn't notice I started sobbing until Baekhyun woke up. "Why are you crying jagi?" He asked concerned. "Will you guys do this just for me, risking your freedom?" I sternly said. "Jagi, I love you no matter what happens. The hyungs love you too. They will do anything for you." He said. "B-" I got interrupted." No more questions. Arryseo? Go back to sleep." He stated. With that, I crawled back into his arms and fell asleep. Without a nightmare.

Hey there! Long time no chapters. I know... I am not great at keeping up with updates . But I will be updating soon cuz I'm on a winter break and I have almost nothing to do. Annyeong!
~emma

Ps. Yes, this chapter is shitty.