Chapter Eight

I woke up to a smell of FOOD. I rushed down as fast as I could and sat down. " Wow you got down here quickly jagiya." Baekhyun said as he put the food onto a plate and handed it to me. " Only for food." I smiled. Baekhyun sat down and ate. After we ate, the doorbell rang. I opened the door to eleven fairly happy guys. " Annyeonghasaeyo Tae-ssi!" They all bowed and barged inside. Then I remembered what we were gonna do today- discuss the murder of my ex. " Aish I said during lunch guys." They pouted. " Tsk fine we'll start when Baekkie is finished showering." They all cheered and went to hug me. Then Sehun gasped. " OMO! Noona is getting married to hyung!" He exclaimed happily. The boys all looked much happier. They started cheering and all hugged me. " Aish what is with all the noises." Baekkie said as he walked down the stairs. " You and Tae-ssi are getting married!" That all exclaimed happily. Baekkie and I chuckled. " Yes we are, I was going to tell you guys later after you know...." He said. They all sat down kind of happy but I think discussing the murder brought them down. " Okay let's start." Suho said. We went through the plan thoroughly. Baekhyun and Chanyeol will walk in to Jung- Dae's work as big investors. Then, Yixing will hack the mainframes and cause a power outage. When Jung-Dae is caught off guard, Chanyeol will sedate him. After Jung-Dae passes out, Baekhyun will stab him. Kyungsoo and Kai will then take the body and Baekkie and Channie will walk out through the escape routes. We will drive to the woods. finish him, and bury him. This was a great plan. Baekhyun would really do anything for me, even if it's murder. "Taeyeon noona?" Chanyeol asked. "What is it Channie?" I asked pinching his cheeks. He pouted. " Will you promise me that you will take care of my best friend and love him forever?" He asked. "Omo of course I will Channie. He's pretty much my only love. I wouldn't let him go for anything. He would do anything for me and I would do anything for him. I love him." He smiled. I suddenly felt to arms wrap around me. " Saranghae Tae." Baekhyun smiled. I love him and now we get to be with each other until death do us part- wait no, we will love each other infinitely. "Alright now let's go kill this bastard." I said giving him a peck on the cheek.

Sorry I haven't been uploading. I've been busy... Not really its just me procrastinating. Well I'll be sure to upload more soon. Annyeong!

-emma