Chapter 10

Zayns POV

I can't believe it. She wouldn't. But she did. I can't believe Perrie would do this to me, I loved her but now I know she didn't love me back. And with him. Why him.

Ari's POV

We eventually sneak through the back and get to Paul's Tahoe. Louis drives I sit in the passenger Liam and Niall and Harry sit in the back. Once we start looking around we Liam spotted Perrie crying on a bench. We stop and Louis goes up to her.

"Perrie what's wrong?" Louis says

"Zayn...he..he broke up with me!" She says crying even more.

"What why!" Niall says. Perrie doesn't answer she just keeps crying. And I'm just standing there really awkwardly cause I never met her before.

"Perrie tell us why he left you! Then we can try and solve this out!" Liam says

"OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! I CHEATED ON HIM! WITH NATHAN!" she screams

"Yo-you what?" Liam says backing away.

"Well it's cause I was feeling lonely and we had gotten into a fight and I sorta was talking to Nathan for a little while already so...so it just happened!" She says crying

"HOW COULD YOU! ZAYN LOVED YOU SO MUCH! AND YOU JUST DO THAT!" Harry yells at her

"WELL TURNS OUT HE DOESN'T LOVE ME THAT MUCH!!" she yells back holding up a magazine. I stare closely at it and I realize it's Lexi and Zayn kissing that day at the club!

"Where did you get this!" I say grabbing it.

"It's everywhere and who are you?" She says wiping some tears away.

"Ariana-"

"My date tonight!" Harry says snaking his arm around my waist. I look at him and he just winks.

"Well you heard him. His date tonight." I say blushing

"Anyways back to subject where'd he go!" Louis says

"Down that street" she says pointing

"We'll see you around Perrie." Liam says not even telling her that it'll be alright. So the boys star to walk to the car.

"Um Perrie right?" I say

"Yes?" She says

"Look it'll get-"

"Listen don't tell me that it'll get better when you know exactly it won't" she says pointing her finger at me.

"Well damn just trying to make you feel better." I say getting up

"You weren't helping me. And good walk away. I don't need to take advice from bitches like you." She says

"Listen Perrie why don't you just shut the fuck up before I seriously hurt you. You know what you should feel like a total bitch for what you did to Zayn. And if you don't why don't you just go suck a dick. k bye hoe." I say turning around and bumping into someone.

"Oh sorry" I say pissed off

"It's o- hey long time no see" I hear that once so loving voice. I look up and I was right.

"J-Jacob" I say stepping back

"That's my name don't wear it out." He says winking at me

"Listen I have to go" I say running to the car. I can't believe it he's here in L.A why? Shouldn't he be across the country right now?

"Who was that?" Harry asks

"A terrible mistake. That's who it was. A mistake made by me." I say putting my head on the window.

_________________________

Ok so this one is not that emotional bit still comment! vote! anything!! And this whole Perrie thing I love Perrie it's just in the story Ariana hates her. Well um bye!

Oh an that Jacob guy is her ex. I'll explain in the next chapter. Maybe tonight or tomorrow!

- Serena💕