Chapter 2

About 5 minutes later, Natsu & Lucy appeared in front of their guild, Fairy Tail. Natsu set Lucy down & opened the doors. "Isn't anyone here yet? It's almost noon..." Natsu pushed the birthday girl into the center of their beloved guild. In the blink of an eye, the lights turned on & everyone popped out from behind or under their hiding spots saying "Happy birthday, Lucy!!" The blonde smiled & thanked everyone, then the party began. After the welcome,Mira asked about the locket around the blondes neck. "Natsu gave it to me." The blonde replied blushing. After, everyone played lots of fun games like: pin the tiara in the princess, truth or dare & a really big game of Old Maid. After the games, everyone gave their presents to Lucy. Levy & Gajeel got her an old book about a dragon & a princess, Erza & Mira got her a new dress, Gray & Juvia got her a homemade sculpture of a celestial key, & Happy got her a picture frame of her, Natsu & himself fishing by the river in the woods. Lucy thanked everyone again & Mira called for cake & ice cream. The party went on all day. After everyone left, Natsu walked Lucy home. Happy went home with Wendy & Carla, so they could go on the mission they picked out in the morning. "Well? Didn't I say I'd make this the best birthday ever?" Natsu smirked happily. Lucy smiled & giggled. "Yes, you did. Natsu Dragneel, you never seize to amaze me." As the two walked along the stony creek in the woods, Natsu took hold of Lucy's hand. Again, the blonde blushed & smiled. "I wanna show you somethin'." Natsu pulled Lucy with him past an old oak tree, over an abandon bridge & through a meadow. "Where are we going?"
"To my secret spot. No one knows about this, not even Happy." Lucy blushed. 'Natsu a taking me to a place no one knows about!' The blonde thought to herself. "Here we are!" The pinkette chirped. Once Lucy was snapped out of her thoughts, Lucy's jaw dropped in awe. In front of her was the most beautiful place she ever saw. To her left was a small forest with a huge lake. To her right was a flower meadow with a small waterfall leading to the lake. Lucy stared at Natsu's secret spot. Natsu started to walk towards the waterfall & Lucy followed.  "Wanna go for a swim?" The fire dragon slayer suggested. "Swim? But it's almost dark & I don't have a swimsuit..."
"You don't need one!" Before the blonde could say anything else, Nastu picked her up & tossed her into the lake. Natsu fell over laughing while the blonde was spashing water at her best friend. "Look what you did! I really liked this outfit!" Lucy pouted then smirked. "Hey Natsu, come here. I have a secret I wanna tell you." Natsu kneeled before the blonde wanted to know her secret. Lucy grabbed Natsu's arm & pulled him into the lake. "There! Now we're even." For the next hour Natsu & Lucy splashed around in the water. After a while, Lucy got cold, so she & Natsu got out. Natsu set himself on fire to dry him off, then he went to Lucy & sat under a tree. "Your really warm..." The blonde hummed. Natsu wrapped his arm around the blonde so they could get closer together. Natsu's heat quickly dried the blonde off, but the two sat there together in each other's embrace.

I'd love to hear your opinions! Please review & tell me if I could make it any better. :)