Copyright & Notice

Copyright Disclaimer

Copyright © 2015 kkotgil.

All rights reserved. No parts of this book may be distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, without permission from the author, except for the use of brief quotation for book reviews.

All the ideas and the elements on this book are purely mine. If this story is similar to your story or other story, it is purely coincidental.

I own nothing but the story line and the original characters that I'm using. I do not own anything related to BTS *even though I want to, lol*, the We Got Married program, and entertainment companies, or brands that are mentioned on the story.

Even though I know that many of you won't read this copyright, I'm writing it anyway for precautions if any of you copy my work.

If you see my work being published anywhere without my permission, please kindly tell me via Wattpad DM.

Notice

Please excuse me if I made grammatical errors, typos, and wrong choices of words throughout this whole book (if I ever gonna finish writing this), because English is not my first language. It would be really great and helpful if you could point those mistakes that I make on the comments so I could edit those mistakes.

Date started: December 20th, 2015

Date finished: July 9th, 2016