Chapter 7

a sweaty jimin as a sign of my apology for not updating.

p.s. there's an author's note downnn below, please read! *if you want to*

●○●○●○●○●○

The production crew really doesn't waste any time.

As soon as Jimin proposed to me the last time I saw him, which is like 2 weeks ago, they told me that we're going to have our 'pre-wedding' photo shoot the next time we meet again.

Which is today.

I've been worrying about the concept that they're going to give us for the photo shoot since the day they told me. And what if they tell us to kiss? That would be embarrassing.

Once I arrived at the studio, they ushered me inside immediately. I didn't even saw Jimin. They didn't tell me about the concept they've chosen for our photo shoot either.

I sigh as I wait for the make up artist finish her work on me. Why am I suddenly so nervous about a photo shoot?

"It's done," the make-up artist said.

I open my eyes and I'm surprised that the make up is not heavy at all. I guess our shoot is a natural concept.

"Kamsahamnida," I bow my head to the unnie.

"Hyejin-ah, you need to change your clothes for the shoot," the stylist unnie came up to me.

"Ah, ne." I stand up and follow her to the changing room.

I eye the clothes they had provided. Just a white fitting tee, an oversized white button up, and a REALLY short shorts. I switch my clothes without a word and head back out.

The stylist unnie comes over immediately after she saw me coming out of the changing room. She scans me for a while and checks the outfit.

"Okay, you're good," she said, eyeing me. "Jimin-sshi is waiting for you. Come on."

She leads me to one of the rooms in the studio. She points to the white door, which is wide open, and told me Jimin and the photographer is waiting for me there. I could see that the room is all white and I could see the windows and the curtains.

I enter the room to see Jimin wearing the same white button up with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows. But I could see that he's also wearing a plain white tee beneath the button up. Then I notice the bed pushed against the windows.

The photographer greets me as I walk nearer, and I bow back before glancing at Jimin. But Jimin is already staring at me.

"Okay guys, let's start!" the photographer claps his hand once before grabbing his camera.

"Why are you staring? I look weird, don't I?" I said, unconsciously tucking my hair behind my ear.

"Aniyo. You look pretty," he said, flasing me his smile.

"So," the photographer approaches us, carrying a paper with a few pictures on it.

"I'm thinking we should take it simple first. Do you follow me? Like staring at each other while smiling kind of thing. Like this."