Chapter 1

I was practicing this morning with my members when it came. Our manager cuts off the music, making us stop dancing and turn our attentions to the envelope. I let out a relieved sigh and grab my water bottle near the mirror, gulping half of the water on the bottle. Ahreum takes the envelope from the production crew, as she usually does because she's the leader, and the members surrounds her.

"What is it?" Minyoung asks the production crew.

I sit down beside Jieun, silently peeking at the unopened envelope in Ahreum's hands.

"It's from We Got Married," they answered.

"Jinjja-yo?" Seungyeon asks, excitement clear in her voice.

All of them started to talk all at once, talking about who's possibly on the show. They even guess who's the husband is. But none of them make a move to open the envelope from the show. I guess their excitement made them forget about it.

"Ey, how are we going to know who's on the show if we don't open the envelope," I said.

"Oh, right, the letter!" Jieun exclaimed.

Ahreum opens the envelope but close it again, pulling the letter to her chest.

"Wait, who do you think is the wife?" she asks.

"It'd be awesome if it's Hyejin," Seungyeon said, making all of the them nod in agreement.

"Wae? Why would it be awesome if it's me?" I asked.

"Because you're usually quiet and you don't really speak often," Minyoung said simply.

"Mwoya, that doesn't make any sense!" I argued.

Ahreum opens the letter and pulls out the letter, reading them aloud so we would know its content.

"To wife _____,

Welcome to We Got Married!

You are surely curious about your soon-to-be husband, aren't you?
Go to S park and walk around while holding the sign until you find your husband!"

"Wait, they blocked the name. Does anyone have a coin?" Ahreum asked.

One of the staff steps forward and gave her a coin to scratch the code protector off.

"Ah, geundae, why is this making me nervous?" Jieun laughs.

"Ppalihae! Why are you so slow!" Seungyeon whines.

"Tsk, why are you always whining?" Ahreum whines back with mockery in her voice.

They could go on and on mocking each other and they would totally forget about everything else. It's a good thing that they are aware about the cameras. Seungyeon glares at Ahreum, earning a mehrong in response. Tsk, both of them are the oldest of us all but they surely act like they're the youngest.

"Eish, jinjja! Unnie-deul jinjja.." Minyoung snatched the coin and the letter from Ahreum and scratch the code protector herself. 

Jieun takes a peek at the letter and laughs, "Ah! I knew it from the start who it would be!"

"Nuguji?" Ahreum asks, taking the letter herself, "Ah, of course it is! Kang Hyejin!"

My eyes snapped at their direction. I extend my hand to her direction, wiggling my fingers, asking for the card. Ahreum handed me the envelope and I scan the letter over and over again when the card is on my hands. But even after confirming it to the production crew, the answer is still the same.