Chapter 9

Mirnalis P.O.V 

Today is the VS Fashion Show and i am nervous. Jb hasn't come yet and I am anxiously waiting for him. I mean Rose and I are getting our makeup done. "What the hell is that noise?" Rose asked. "I think thats Justin Bieber" said Miranda. Yeah Miranda Kerr. "Oh ok" i said. How do I manage to keep cool, when JUSTIN FREAKING BIEBER IS IN THE SAME ROOM AS I. Rose wiggled her eyebrows at me and I burst out laughing. I laughed so hard that I tripped over someone and fell on somebody.  

"Oh, Im sorry, i was just laughing a little" i said not bothering to look at who it was. "Its Ok, now baby tell me how have you been?" The person asked. Wait a minute i know that accent anywhere. "Dad!, I missed you so much, how are you here, are the guys here?" I asked, surprised and happy. "Hey sweet thing" a voice said from behind me.

"Uncle Harry" i screamed as I literally jumped on him. "My carrot princess, how are you?" Another voice said. "Uncle Louis I have missed you all so much, how and why are you here?" I asked the three of them that were in front of me. "Well ,we couldn't miss our niece's first time on the runway would we?" Asked another voice. "Uncle Liam, oh dear god how i missed watching Toy Story with you" i said. "Wait you still watch Toy Story?" Asked uncle Zayn. "Uncle Zayn from where did you appear?" I asked. "I have magic powers". He said, we all laugh.  

"How are you mister Horan?" Asked Rose. "Rose" the all yelled. "Its good to see that you are still best friends after all these years" said Dad. "Yeah we are inseparable" I said hugging Rose.  

"I've heard that you have a crush on the Biebs, isn't that right" said Harry. "Harry, Shut Up" i said at him. "Oh you know that when she doesn't call you uncle its because she is mad" said uncle Louis. "Thats right" Rose said. 

"Hey Niall" said a voice from behind. "Oh Hi Justin how are you?" dad said. My eyes grew right open. The guys noticed because Harry murmured to Louis "Oh yeah she has a crush on him". "Hey, come meet my daughter" dad said. I turned around and faced Justin.  

''Um hi" I said. "Niall, i didn't know that your daughter was that beautiful" he said. My cheeks went wild and blushed. "Keep you hands to yourself" said uncle Louis.  

"If you want to date her, i give you my permission" said uncle Harry. I looked at him and gave him a glare. "Mine too" said Uncle Zayn. I glared at him too. "Mine three" said uncle Liam. I was lightly shocked at that one. "Mine four" said uncle Louis.

And i thought that Liam was a shocker. I looked at Justin and he looked relieved but shocked. Wonder what that was about. "Mine five" said dad. Now that was a shocker. "Well thats my cue, Mirnalis would you like to go on a date with me?" Said Justin. Now I am really shocked. "I would love to" i said to him. "Hey what about my permission, huh it doesn't count right?" Said Rose. All of us laughed and it was time for the show. 

It was my time to walk down the runway while JB was singing, i gave him a wink and kept on walking. I did my poses. And walked back to the monitor to see Justin and may I say he dances awesomelly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mirnalis and the Biebs to the side. I am soo exited, wanna know why? Because one of my fathers friends is the one that is bringing JB to Puerto Rico and he is giving me backstage passes!!!!!!! I love my father. goodbye my blue stuffed bears,

-Monet