Chapter 12

Mirnalis P.O.V

Today is my date with JB and i am exited as you fan say, but i am very nervous. I called Rose today and told her everything, she was surprised as I was. She told me that she couldn't help me for my date because she had a date. When i asked her who it was, she just hang up on me, well that was awkward, i know.

While I was getting ready, I saw that the Janoskians had put another video in youtube, i squealed like a little girl. The fact is that I love the Janoskians, dont tell anyone but i have a crush on Luke. Shh.

I have Justin. Haha my date is in Two hours, i guess i have time for the Janoskians.

(Watched the Video)

I was literally pissing myself, i really missed those. Luke even twerked. It was hilarious. Oh lord i have exactly an hour, i need to get ready. I put on a light peach dress with red pumps, a red channel clutch, I did my makeup and changed my iPhone cover.

I waited for him, but he didn't call, or text. I knew it, he ditched me, I knew he was too good for me. For fucks sake I waited him for an hour. I need a walk, that is what I always do when I get sad or stressed. I cant tell Niall about this he will freak. My thoughts were interrupted when I bumped in to someone. Wow I bump into a lot of people.

''Oh I'm sorry I wasn't seeing'' he said. I looked to who it was. ''Oh my god your Luke Brooks'' I said. He looked at me for a second and recognized who I was. ''And you are Mirnalis Horan, wait a minute, you know my name'' he said.

''Yeah, I am what you call a janoskianator'' ''are you serious'' ''yeah, I watched every single video of yours and I have both your singles in my phone'' ''I have all of your pictures in my phone'' he murmured hoping I didn't notice. Oh here comes the blush.

''Don't worry me too'' ''So what are you doing in the street dressed like that'' ''oh why don't we go back to mine's and talk why am I dressed like this'' ''sure''. We were talking about how his tour went and I talked to him about how I found that Niall was my brother when something caught my eye. It was Justin and he was with....... ROSE???

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did anyone watch the new Janoskians video if not imma put it with the picture of Mirnalis date outfit bye my blue stuffed bears,

-Monet