Chapter 14

Niall P.O.V

Ugh why do I have this massive migraine. Oh wait I know, I was drunk. I got up and saw that I wasn't in our apartment, we were in a hotel, with four other guys. I went to a room to find aspirin and I saw Mir and a guy all cuddled up. How could she missed out on Justin, who is she sleeping with, he seems so familiar, ''MIRNALIS GRACE HORAN, WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING WITH A GUY'' I screamed.

''Why the hell are you screaming, I thought by now you must had a migraine'' ''I do, and what about Justin?'' ''I'm sure he has a migraine too'' said the familiar guy. ''Who the hell are you?"' I said. ''Luke Brooks, I bumped into your sister yesterday and she told me what happened with Justin'' ''what did happened with Justin?'' I asked Mir.

''He ditched me, I thought we went over this, yesterday'' ''Oh must have been the alcohol talking'' ''oh well, are the others up'' ''nope, but we can wake them up'' ''I can wake up, my boy band and you can wake up yours'' Luke said. Mir and I nodded and went to the bathroom to get water.

First was Harry, I got a straighter and made sure I burned him a little so that he would wake up, he woke up screaming, but it didn't woke up anybody else, good.

Next was Louis, luckily I know how he feels about carrots so luckily I found carrots in the hotel and shoved them up his nose, he woke up just like Harry, without waking someone up.

Next was Liam, I got a spoon and put in an ice cube. Thank Lord that he was sleeping with his face in the floor I put the spoon in his trousers and heard him yell/curse ''FUCK'' when he got the spoon out he just throwed it to Harry who has just got back from curling his hair. ''OW, LIAM WHAT THE HELL''

''Hey guys, help me wake Zayn'' ''Why should we, you fucking burned me'' ''and shoved a carrot through my nose'' ''and put a spoon full of ice down my pants'' ''Well, I'm sorry, Mir said to wake you guys up'' ''Wait Mir is here, this is the Janoskians hotel room'' Liam said. ''Yeah she'll tell you later''

''Hey guys were finished, are you'' said Mir with four guys who looked furious as hell with Luke and her. ''She woke them up too'' said Louis. ''With my help'' said Luke. ''Do you wanna know how Niall woke me up, huh, he fucking burned me'' ''and shoved a carrot down my nose'' ''and put a spoon with ice down my pants'' by now Mir was laughing.

No, not only laughing she was about to have a heart attack, Luke went up to me and high-five me. when Mir recovered, she said ''What about Zayn?'' 'I haven't done anything'' ''Let me and Luke take care of it'' ''ok''

Mir P.O.V

Haha I have an idea with Zayn. since I know he is a heavy sleeper, I asked Luke if they have a pool nearby. ''Yeah they have a pool right in this hotel'' ''Perfect'' ''What are we gonna do'' ''Help me get Zayn and carry him to the pool'' ''ok'' We got Zayn to the pool and dropped him. He wasn't moving, I looked over at Luke and he was confused.

''Luke held my clothe imma go get Zayn'' I said to him as I took off my shirt and pants and handed it to him. He was checking me out. WAIT AN EFFING MINUTE LUKE ANTHONY MARK BROOKS IS CHECKING ME OUT. ''Are you checking me out?'' I said, he blushed, he was checking me out. ''How can I not you are beautiful'' now I blushed. soon enough we were moving forward, and OMG I CANT BELIEVE I AM ABOUT TO KISS HIM.

''umm hello, I'm drowning in here'' Zayn said. Ugh I was about to kiss him, what would had happened if I kissed him, whatever I jumped in the pool and got Zayn and jumped out. We got him upstair with everybody and Luke distanced himself from me. Ugh that stupid almost kiss.

He murmured something to dad and dad brought him to another room. I being the eavesdropper that I am I went to the door of the room and listened to their conversation. ''Niall I need to tell you something'' ''Sure what happened'' ''Can I date your sister'' that sentence just boosted my enthusiasm. ''Sure but don't ditch her like Justin'' ''Don't worry I am not a cheater like Justin'' ''Wait what do you mean by cheater?'' ''He asked Mir out, with already having Rose as a girlfriend'' ''Wait Rose as in Mir's bestfriend" I couldn't hold it anymore I had to enter.

''No, my ex-bestfriend'' ''Mir how much did you hear'' luke said. ''everything'' ''is it true'' dad said. ''Yeah, I don't know how could she do this to me, we were best friend since fourteen'' ''Don't worry JB is gonna get it, he is gonna get it'' ''WHEN YOUR READY COME AND GET IT NANANANA NANANANA NANANANA'' Luke sang. I started laughing and soon realized something. ''She is Biebers ex, hahaaha'' now we were all laughing and almost in tears.

All of the guys heard us and came in to know what happened, after we told them what happened they were furious. ''Wait then why are you laughing'' said Harry. ''Cause Luke sang come and get it by Biebers ex'' and them being them, didn't got it. Well at least the Janoskians go it. We all recovered from laughing and 1D went through that door and left me here.

I called Niall and see why they were leaving

N=Niall M=Mir

N=Hello my dearest sister

M=Why did ya leave

N=We are just gonna teach JB a lesson, don't worry were coming back as soon as were done

M=Niall, do me a favor

N=What?

M=If Rose is there tell her that I never want to see her again, and that don't dare to call me, oh and tell her to move out of my apartment because I aint got room for liars

N=Ok sista

M=Bye

N=Bye

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy fourth of July, now bye My mom is yelling at me for being in the computer all day. Good bye my blue stuffed bears,

-Monet