Chapter 11

Niall P.O.V

I cant believe that Mir is my sister. I cant believe I am 18. I am even younger that Harry, Jesus what will I tell the guys. I have to tell them, I'll call them.

''Hello, Liam'' ''Whats up, Niall?'' ''Are the rest of the guys there?'' ''Yeah, we are at Louis flat, what happened'' ''I'll explain later, is there someone else there?'' ''Yeah, El and Perrie are here'' ''That's ok see you'' ''bye''.  

I drove there and saw all the cars parked there. I opened the door and they were all in the living room. When I entered its like they saw a ghost. ''Niall, what happened, are you ok, is Mir ok, where have you been?'' Liam said. ''Im fine, Mir is fine, and I went with Mir to mom's'' ''Why'' asked Harry. ''Because Mir got a call saying that her parents where alive and that it was mom, then we went to the doctor and took some tests and-'' ''And what, Niall what happened?'' Zayn asked. ''We are twins'' ''Oh my that is why you looked so alike'' said Louis. ''But wait you are 22'' said Harry while gagging. ''Why are you gagging'' said El. ''The song'' said Harry. Everyone laughed.

''But Harry you are 22'' I said to him. ''Sorry but I lied, I am really 18, I just didn't want to be the youngest one by a lot'' ''No, Harry I lied too I am really 20'' said Louis. ''Me too'' said Eleanor. ''I am nineteen'' said Zayn. ''I am eighteen'' said Perrie. ''I am eighteen'' said Liam. ''So I guess the older one is Niall'' said Louis.

I burst out laughing. ''What?'' said Louis. ''I am eighteen'' I said. ''How?'' said Louis. ''I don't know but mom said I was eighteen with Mir'' ''By the way where is Mir'' said Liam. ''Getting ready for her date with Justin'' ''Oh yeah I forgot''

''How did she take the news?'' asked Perrie. ''Fine, I guess, she even sang to mom'' I said. ''She can sing?'' asked Harry. ''Yeah and really good, she said that its in her gene" I said and everyone laughed. I wonder how Mir's date is going.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heelloo my fellow people, sorry for not updating I was in camp. Well I have to go feed my imaginary pet turtle Roy goodbye my blue stuffed bears,

-Monet