Regret's

Caleb's pov

I let him walk away but can you blame me? I'm a little hurt that he wouldn't be straight up with me not just because I wanted to know but because we were bestfriends way before this boyfriend shit came about ! I layed on the bed and really thought about everything I can't blame him, but it's not like I put a gun to his head and said " your going be my nigga and join my gang! " he didn't have to put on that ring but he did, so I thought that he was ready. but he has been really distant and try play me like I know him all my life or some shit....

But he is the only one that keeps me together, this leader of the gang shit Is real stressful, now me focusing on him is about to take a real toll on a nigga. This shit Is getting to me on the real, I just continue to think about him. But got up when there was a knock at the door, and of course mama Gloria shows up at the right time but didn't say anything about the argument " baby you hungry, I made some lunch if you want some!" She said. Even though I'm not in the mood to eat I still went and ate, as I sat down at the table. And start to eating she looks at me and say's " I notice he left the ring on the bed, what exactly going on? I thought y'all we're on the right track."

" Ma I don't think he is ready for this, but I'm not stable with out him.. I need him but he act like he doesn't know that I love and need him! He makes it seem like the gang is more important then him every decision was made with him and everything I do is with him... Its tiring nothing has ever been this complicated! "

She came over and gave,me the biggest hug. Then kissed my forehead and wiped my tears, "look baby... I understand everything that your saying and I get it, but you have to remember he is new to everything.. you been in it and surrounded by it ya whole life, he stepped up to the plate because he loved you and didn't want to lose you to this! But in his eyes you already are, I want you to give him a lil time... BUT NOT TO MUCH, YOU DON'T WANT TO LOSE HIM!" she starts to laugh..

I start to laugh to and look up and says " momma what would I do without you?" She looks at me seriously and says " you would live, I taught you enough over this lifetime." I looked and smiled even after all the shit she been through she still that strong women with that glimmer in her eyes.

I get finished eating and go back up to room and see that I have a message from tavion...

Bae 😍 - we have your little boyfriend, if you don't bring 2 killos of cocaine and 50,000 dollars in 24 hours ... you'll never see him again !

I run downstairs and tell mama the situation, she gets loaded up and she calls some of higher members of the gang and tell them meet us at the hideout!!
Tavions POV

I storm out the house not thinking to turn back, this gang shit ain't for me the only reason I even consider this shit is because of my love for caleb! And I don't want him to do know dumb shit... but is love enough, I notice I'm on the street of my father house. I wonder if he's in the house? I notice 2 cars in the drive way one of them my father but the other isn't so familiar.

So I'm about to walk to the door but, before I can get up the steps I feel a sharp pain flow up the back of my head! and I'm getting dragged to a black van. I try to fight but these niggas to big so I'm stuffed into the back of the van. And the one of them pistol whip me and then everything went blank...

A/N
I KNOW THIS IS SHORT ITS BECAUSE I'M UPDATING WITH MY PHONE....

Vote, comment And all that good shitt..