Revenge

CALEBS POV

It's been so wild lately ever since, the boys found out what happened to mama they been going crazy ! Bodies been dropping like flys we haven't let up yet... mama been good she been chilling though I don't need her in the streets so she let me take over getting the information and I sent my dudes out, and the savage shit is working his dudes ratted him out as soon as they had the gun to their heads ! BLUFFING ASS NIGGAS...  but we know where he be at and what he looks like now all we waiting for is the right time to run up.

He know we coming for him so I know we ain't never going catch his bitch lacking. His bitch ass going have some niggas with him at all times, so we going lay all these niggas down to rest! I don't give a fuck what it takes... and I'm most definitely going to be the one to pull that trigger just to get the satisfaction of seeing that niggas body drop ! I don't know what's going through Tae mind though, it's like he been on his toes all week. He's most definitely war ready, he keeps his little bejeweled gun on him at all times.. speaking of his cute ass he's walking to the car now.

" hey sexy " i said to him while pulling him in for a hug and cuffing his ass . He laughs and say " hey big head " I looked at him and said " my head ain't the only thing that is big " I smirk at him .. he laughs and walk away to the passenger side. I yell out " that ass getting phat boy, who doing that?" He puts his tongue out and get in..

" how was your day baby " he asks as he holds my hand that's not on the wheel. Continue to look at the road I tell him " it was pretty hectic bae but we got information today and we most definitely going to retaliate " he shook his head " how's mom " I ask " she's coming back to her self I just don't want her stressing about the shit that's going on out here " he tells me.

" I know bae but you have to remember this all she knows " I remind him, he sighs " that's not good though, i don't wanna be that old worrying about if my kids are going to die or not " he looks at me " I hope your not planning to continue this shit and pass this on to our kids Caleb " I looked at him and laughs " why not it's the family legacy " I say.

He looks at me like I'm stupid and says " this is your family legacy and it will stop when we have our kids and that's final ". Everything got silent after that, I understand what he's saying but this shit is passed down. We don't get that choice of a normal life....

I get a text from one of the boys reminding me it's a meeting tonight at the base to talk about what's going to be done about this nigga ! I look up over to tae and he asks " what's wrong " ? And I tell him about the meeting and he nods his head,

Tavions Pov

I just can't believe this nigga, he literally is going to try to keep this bullshit gang and continue to pass this shit down but I think the fuck not ! My kids won't even know I was affiliated with this shit .. this been on my mind all day, right now we are on our way to the meeting.

I just don't get how he could just shrug me off like that, but we are on our way too the door he knocks the code.. they let us in we are the last to come in we sit in our seats and let the people talk.. Caleb looks at everyone and say "tell me everything y'all know " Calebs little brother who I must say I haven't had any problems out of since our encounter the last time. Says " I know where he lays his head " I look at Caleb and the look on his face was all I needed to know that he's not going to wait anymore for retaliation !

" so boss what you tryna do ?" Trey asks and Caleb looks at me, I give him conformation by telling him " I'm down for whatever as long as we in there together " Caleb brother laughs and says " barsss" I just roll my eyes. Caleb smiles hard at me and shakes his head ..

" I know he's not going to be caught dead by himself so that mean we just going to have to go in, and get rid of every nigga on his team and I'm not wasting no time I'm ready to get his ass tonight .." Caleb says..

He dismisses everybody and tell them to get ready for tonight because shit is about to go down in two hours! I walk over to him and massage his shoulders, he looks up and pokes his lips out and I give him a peck .. " you ready ? "I ask him and he says " yeah. "

2hours later
Calebs pov

My bro sent me the address I already sent him to go scope out the area before we just rush in.. he sent me a text saying that everything looked fine. Me, tavion and trey ride together and we got on all black so you know what time it is ! We link up with the rest of the gang close to his house to get everything together......