pain

Caleb pov

It was a pain in my chest as i waited for the doctor to come out to tell me what was going on, i lost one but not another i don't think i can deal with the pain.. They beat and tortured her she was still alive when we found her holding on like the soldier she is! I went into shock i couldn't do anything but Tavion he called 911 the ambulance came fast and now we are in the waiting room..

" smith family " the doctor called

I got up and rushed to him and asked " is she okay "

"She lost a lot of blood but she will live" the doctor said . I felt so relieved, but i know this isn't over tavions first question was " can we see her " the doctor told us to give him 10 minutes, i sat down and was on thought.. But tavion grab my hand and tell me "everything is going to be okay baby, best believe we are going to get whoever did this shit! " i shook my head in agreement but i just cant believe they did her like that.. But she an og so you know she going be good !

The doctor came and told us what room she was in and that she is woke, we walked into the room and seen her she looks pretty bruised up.. But i couldn't help but to run and give her a hug " boy get cho ass off of me " she said laughing i start laughing too " I'm just so happy you good ma" i tell her but then she gets real serious and pats the bed asking for tavion to come over !

She looks at both of us and started to tell us what happened " i was just getting in the house from a meeting i was having about what was being said in these streets, and what that new gang was doing and i had people in the inside but they set me up they followed me to the house and bum rushed me when i came in they beat me but i know who it was it was the son of the family lawyer you killed he wanted to use me as a statement to warn us that it is war and that he is going to get his revenge "

Tavion ran and gave her a hug and apologized " I'm so sorry mama its all my fault" i felt so bad because i know he know feel as though it was his fault. My mother lifted his face " baby boy dont ever regret what you do to protect yourself and this family.. You did what needed to be done and i understand that! Its my fault for trusting, and not being more aware but best believe that shit aint happening again.."

She squeezed our hands and said " you boys are all i have left, i love you boys more then you can imagine and i will do anything to protect you "

I look at her and say " the same goes for you mama "

She tells us to get some rest but i stay in the room while tavion goes in the family room...

The next morning she can leave we get her discharge papers and head home. She goes straight into her room, she must be still tired. I looked at tavion he still looks bothered i walk over to him and pull him into a hug and give him a kiss.. I pull back and look him in the eyed and ask him " you know i love you right ?" he shakes his head yes " you know that means i will always protect you! " he looks and say " i know baby i just wish we werent in This predicament , you already lost your father and now your mother got hurt.. I dont want to see you hurt like that again.."

I looked at him with all the confidence and " I will protect you all and I know if I can't do it you can baby, when I'm helpless you always pick up the slack and takeover. Without you I'm like a lost puppy and that's real rap ! Just promise me your never going to leave me ."
He pulled me into a kiss and pulled always and said " I promise baby " !

                                A/n
IM BACK 😘