The re-up

Tavion POV

shit been too quiet since we tried to run up in day-day shit ! Caleb haven't really been the same, I know he feels like he don't have nobody to trust krash was one of the dudes that he grew up with Caleb's father took him in when he was homeless showed him the ropes and was under his wing until Caleb came along. Which is why I'm not really shocked he probably felt like he deserved to take over, but that Shit crazy though. But we should have known better we definitely were to trusting when it came to this gang shit.

I know he feels like he failed that was his revenge they attacked his moms and they kidnapped me! And killing him would have stopped the war and protected us but he honestly needs to realize I'm not the same boy I was back then. I can definitely handle myself now and he doesn't need to do all of this alone I want be there for him.

I walk down stairs after getting myself together to see mama gloria cooking breakfast, and caleb fat ass sitting at the table waiting for the food as usual.
" goodmorning stink " i say as i sit next to him. He looks at me and says good "goodmorning " that wasn't good. i look around at all the pans she got on the stove at one time, and all the different things she cooking at one time. That shit is witchcraft! " Tae baby can you help me set the table " She asks me " yes mam " I say and start setting the plates out on the table.

After she put the food on the plates we all sat down she said grace, and it ended with " amen " in unison. We all began to dig in it was a silence at the table like no other.... usually me and Caleb would play around at the table and all of us would have casual conversation. Mama noticed the tension she spoke " now Caleb I understand your upset about the other night but being in this lifestyle loyalty is very hard to come by, and this young man who is sitting next you has been loyal from the very beginning so don't you sit there and do him like that !" I looked up at her shocked. Honestly I noticed he was being distant but I just thought he was upset at the fact that krash turned on us I didn't think it had anything to do with me. I looked at him confused " how does any of the shit that went down have anything to do with me ?" I asked him " man at this point I don't know who to trust " he said ...

I was fucking disgusted " wait how fucking dare you! I didn't want shit to do with this from the fucking beginning.. but i tried to conform to what you wanted me to do. I even fucking killed someone to protect you, and this bullshit ass legacy that honestly have nothing to do with me.

He looked at me and said " you dont have to deal with shit you can fucking leave !" Was he serious? after all this shit i been through to be with him to make him happy..he breaks up with me! " caleb you are really a fucked up person " i got up and went upstairs. I started gathering my shit together, because I damn sure have dealt with a lot but I won't don't deal with this disrespect from the man I been holding down from the very beginning.

I called an Uber and went out the door not looking back, but the crazy thing about it he didn't even try to stop me ! As I go to my room I just threw my bags down and honestly cried myself to sleep....

When I woke up it was about 1 am I slept through out the day from hella missed calls from my bae and text messages blowing up my phone...

                             Caleb's POV

I'm still sitting at the table watching him go. I know it's the wrong way to go about this but he don't really deserve this lifestyle, and now that I think about it I don't even want him to be apart anymore. This shit is hurting me more than it would it ever really hurt him ! I watched him go from my sweet little baby to this nigga who could shoot someone in cold blood and not give a fuck.. he had a future before I got dragged into this shit but he can get out I can't! Im going to die by this shit Frl that's the way it has to be ...

" your wrong if you think pushing him away will keep him away from you or you away from him " mama gloria said.  She laughed and continued " your father tried that with me, damn sometimes I see him so much in you.. " I looked at her and told her " I don't want him to live like this ! Look at him he's not the same anymore.." she looked at me confused " and who fucking fault is that ? You wanted him by your side so he conformed to what you wanted to do because he loved you, and you think breaking up with him is going to do something? " she basically was yelling at me . I looked down because the guilt really started to eat me up I didn't really want to not be with him ...

Mama Gloria looked at me and told me " fix and fix it now before it's too late "

When she said that I blew up his phone.. he turned his fucking location off so I don't even know where tf he is....