Chapter 1 (The Past)

~ When Kim was 16 years old in High school.~

~Kim's class is having a presentation on their favorite types of music in music class. It is Kim's turn to present.~

Teacher: Next to present is Kim.
~Class claps for Kim~

Kim: My favorite type of music to listen to is K-Pop. K-pop is short for Korean Pop. I like K-Pop because it is unique. I will play my favorite K-Pop song for you guys. Tell me how it is.

~Kim plays her favorite K-Pop song for her class, but their reaction is not what she expected.~

Student #1: I'm not sure about this. How can you like music like that if you do not even know what they are saying?

Kim: It does not matter if I do not know what the artists are saying. The sound is unique...the artists are unique...the concept is unique.

Teacher: What would everyone rate K-Pop?

~ Majority of the scores written on the board were lower than 5.~

~Lunch Time arrives, and Kim spends her lunch period talking to her only K-Pop friend in the whole school, Sasha.~

Sasha: Hey Kim I have something to tell you!

Kim: I don't want to talk right now.

~Kim lays her head down on the cafeteria table.~

Sasha: It's really, really important.

Kim: What?

Sasha: The Kpop auditions are coming to NYC next weekend. I was thinking maybe you would want to audition with me.

~Kim and hugs Sasha.~

Kim: I would love to audition with you!

{End of Chapter 1}