Chapter 5 (Chances)

~Girls Strike gets a call at their dorm, and Sasha answers the phone.~

Sasha: Hello, who is speaking?

Anonymous: Who is this?

Sasha: Sasha.

Anonymous: Let me speak to Kim please.

~Sasha passes the phone to Kim.~

Kim: Hello!

Anonymous; Yes Kim. Hello I am the manager of the Kpop Male Group Got7. We are coming up with a world tour, and we are looking for groups to feature with Got7. Will you be kind enough to pass this message to your manager, and see if arrangements can be made?

Kim:(Speechless) Um....Sure. Thank you so much. I am so flattered.

~Kim goes into the room, and she calls all of the girls for a house meeting.~

Kim: Guess what girls!

Eun & Seiyoo: What?

Kim: We just got offered to attended the World Tour for Got7!

Jiwoo: Oh my god! That's awesome!

Sasha: Yeah it really is. (Plainly)

~Eun, Seiyoo and Kim goes out shopping while Hyuni, Jiwoo and Sasha goes out for Brunch.~

~Sasha's Brunch~

Sasha: Don't you girls find it quite annoying that Kim gets all of the attention.

Hyuni: I find it very irritating. Yeah this should be a sisterhood, but one member should not get more attention than the other. I would of just went solo if I knew this was going to happen.

Jiwoo: Don't pay it any mind. This is just for now. Before you know it, we will all be in the spot light.

~3 Years flies past~

Photographer: Okay the first part of this album cover shoot will be a solo shoot with just Kim. This will be followed by the group jumping in. That will be followed by the group's swimsuit photos for their comeback before the MAMA's in December.

Manager: Yep! Not only will Girl Strike attempt to beat Exo, Big Bang, Girls Generation and Sistar for Artist of the year. Kim will beat all of the solo artists for best solo artist.

Kim: What!?! I never knew I was getting the chance to do a solo album! (Shocked but happy)

~Sasha storms out of the photo shoot and Jiwoo follows.~

~End of chapter 5~