Chapter 2 (Hard Work...May Pay Off)

~At Sasha's house, Kim and Sasha are practicing dancing and singing to various Kpop songs.~

Sasha: Okay, that song does not working. You have any ideas?

Kim: How about Ring My Bell by Girls Day? I love that song!

Sasha: Let's try it. (Shrugs her)

~Sasha pulls up the video and they begin to learn the dance. Surprisingly, they ace the song and the dance.~

Sasha: That was awesome! We have to do this at the auditions. Oh about the auditions...

Kim: What happened? (Worried)

Sasha: Um...the auditions (stuttering rapidly)...it's on Friday, the same day as the huge math unit test.

~Kim grasps her hair and sits down on the couch.~

Kim: What are we going to do?

~Sasha's mother enters the room and irritatingly interrupts Kim.~

Sasha's Mom: Sasha, you are not going!

Sasha: But mom....

Sasha's mom: YOUR NOT GOING! IM NOT LETTING YOU FAIL A TEST FOR A STUPID AUDITION!

~Sasha's mom gets her purse, and leaves the house to work.~

Kim: Maybe we can talk to Mr. Duboi tomorrow and see if he can let us take the test earlier, so that maybe we can make the audition and leave school early.~

~Kim goes home. The next day during lunch period,  Sasha and Kim went to Mr. Duboi's class, and he allowed them to take the test before the audition.~

                    {End of Chapter 2}