As Time Goes On

~ 5 years slip pass before you even know it. Kim has not spoken to any of her fellow group members since the shocking incident at the MAMA Awards. Girl Strike gets a new leader, who is Kim's original best friend Sasha. They also receive a new member.~

~Kim is working on a solo album in which will be her first album she releases since her incident at the MAMA Awards. She is working with one of Korea's greatest singers, gospel singer, Sohyang (소향). ~

Sohyang: So how has life been for you?

Kim: So stressful. I have been afraid to go back into the tabloids. I feel embarrassed.

Sohyang:  Have you spoken to the members since?

Kim: No. They have reached out to me, but I do not want to speak to them.

Sohyang: The key to life is forgiveness. God tells his followers to forgive, not forgiving is a sin. You must forgive. You also need to apologize for your behalf.

Kim: Why should I apologize? It just makes me look as weak as I looked before.

Sohyang: You need to apologize because all of you girls were wrong in this situation. No one is innocent. Even if you didn't do anything, you should apologize to be the bigger person. Go apologize and forgive. It is the right thing to do!

Kim: I'll try.

~Kim goes home, and in the privacy of her home, she contacts the new manager of her old recorder manager.~

New Manager: Hello! How may I help you?

Kim: Annyeonghaseyo! I would like to talk to the manager.

New manager: I am the manager. Who is this? How may I help you?

Kim: I am Kim, former leader of Girl Strike. I would like to know if I can come back to meet the girls at the studio, and to see if we can come to some new terms.

New Manager: I can schedule an appointment for you next week. You may not miss it. We will go into further detail there. Goodbye!

~Kim is schedule for an appointment the following week.~

~END OF EPISODE~