Chapter 2: Talking

There was two other stops, in a total of 16 other students. Already I felt alone, the boys and girls had people to talk to, and I didn't, I silently sat alone in the right back seat. The left back seat, a couple was making out profusely. Besides that, do you really want to know what was nerve-racking?! Every 15 seconds or so, someone would crane their neck down the aisle, just to look at me. Practically, I'm the freak show right now. Already, my fake excitement from earlier has gone down to a minimum.

Our bus halted to the Monaco Palisades, one of the wealthiest housing complexes in Olympia, Washington. As the bus stopped, I noticed how quiet the girls. The boys just keep talking about basketball, working out and models.

'What's going on?' I thought, arching my eyebrow.

I leaned into the shade window, searching for any sign. All I see is three boys in the drizzling rain. *shrug*

Footsteps approach the stairs and majority of the girls looked over the seats, trying so hard not to be obvious when looking at them. The bold ones viewed straight down the aisle, having no shame that they are staring. Some whispered and giggled crazily. Honestly, I rarely think about guys, boy friends for that matter, I only worry about my studies and music. I don't have time for that.

My thought we're interrupted when I felt my seat sink and the smell of soap and cologne wafted into my little area. I tensed a bit, knowing now I'm not alone.

"Hey, are you new?" A baritone voice spoke.

I turned my head to him and well can I just say, he was 'icing on the cake'.

I think, if my glasses weren't playing tricks on me, his eyes were a beautiful sky blue with a brown starburst. His lips were quite tempting and they were full, plump and a salmon pink. His nose nicely complemented his features. The slight shadow of a fresh shaved mustache and beard appeared or his sharp squared jaw.

My thoughts were done when a large hand was waving in my face.

"Um, you okay?" He chuckled a bit. His smile was bright.

I closed my mouth, might I say I didn't know it was agate. "Um, yeah. Uh, what did you ask me?" I laughed way too hard were a confused look fell upon his face. What the hell is going on with me!?!?!

"Are you new? I haven't seen you on the bus before." He accent had a twang to it, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"Yeah, I came from Dexter High in Seattle." I smiled with my train tracks.

"Cool, are you a senior?" He leaned back in his seat with his slightly wet black hoodie. Shifting his head towards me, with his eyes of magical blue.

I couldn't answer because the bus came to a abrupt harsh stop and everyone smacked to the front seat of theirs. My instincts powered, my arms shot in front of me before my head slammed into the seat. But my glasses fell while the gravity of the halt made the fall to the floor with a *clank*. I place my hand. on the floor, it was wet with rain from my sneakers. I kept patting the floor, until I heard a crushing noise of glass. This is so not good.

"I am so sorry." The mystery boy said. My vision blurred, I squinted at the floor to see a black boot, rising from the floor. Gracefully, my glasses Sat peacefully crushed under him. Fuck.

"It's okay, wait no it's not okay. I can't see very well." I twiddle my thumbs and let my head drop to my lap.

"I'll pay you back promise. Honest, it was an accident. You know what? I will help you to your classes. Is that okay?" He babbled like a child in trouble. He's trying to make it better.

I sighed. "No it is fine. I'll just be fine. I don't need your help." I said I felt like a lost cause.

To my shock, his hand came under my chin and lifted my head up to me his intense eyes. I am far sighted, but his face was a foot from mine. A good enough distance to at least make out his irises.

"I want to do so, I insist. It is the least I can do...." He dragged on with a pause. Wait, does he want my name?

"Arielle." I said softly.

"Arielle? That's a nice name. It is the least I can do."

I heard the passengers of the bus rises and one by one get off the bus.

"Fine." I said with a side smile.

After a few seconds, he rose up. Once again to a shock he took my hand, a little protective, and led me off the bus as I stepped down the sidewalk pavement. 'Wow, never thought a boy would escort me to Brighton High School for my first day.' I smiled.

____________

How was it? Eh? Anyways I hope you enjoyed it. Share and let someone read it. Reads and Votes would make my day and make me continue, it motivation. :) Ch.3 by tomorrow night hopefully and it gonna be interesting. ~ Kimberly