What Could Go Wrong?

Hannah's POV.

In the past few weeks Grace and I have found new jobs. She has a job at another designing company and I have a job as an assistant for an architect.

We've been wanting to go to a bar together lately, but because of work holding us back we haven't had a chance to go. Luckily today we didn't have as much work as usual and found time to go.

Grace was in the bathroom getting ready while I was in the kitchen waiting for her by calling the cab. Few moments after I hang u she walks out in a tight black dress making my mouth drop, making her blush.

"Babe you look beautiful.." I say after I finish checking her out

"You don't look to bad yourself," She smiles kissing my lips quickly

Before I could speak, the cab honked meaning it was here. We took our phones and wallets before walking out the door to the cab. During the car ride we sat in silence with our hands holding each others with the music of the radio filling our ears as we looked out the window.

When we finally arrived I paid the driver and headed inside with Grace immediately ordering two drinks for her and I. For the next few hours we sit with our drinks talking to each other, getting up a few times to dance. I was getting tired since it was already 3am, the alcohol wasn't helping either, so I had asked Grace if she wanted to head home. She agreed and we both got up heading towards the exit before I heard someone calling Grace's name. We both turn around to see where the voice was coming from. I don't recognize anyone but Grace definitely does,

"Omg Chester!" She yells over the music excitedly, throwing her arms around him and leaning on him for support from being unbalanced from all the alcohol she consumed.

He wraps his arms around her waist pulling her into him before finally letting go. She looks back at me before speaking,

"Hannah do you mind if I stay a little longer? You can go home if your tired , ill either come over later or see you tomorrow.. is that okay?"

"Of course, I love you." I smile tiredly

"I love you too babe" she leans in pulling me into her forcefully, pressing her lips to mine hungrily. I kiss her back with passion before pulling away, so it didn't get heated in front of this guy named 'Chester'.

I turn to him,

"Make sure she gets home safe." I smile letting him know it was in a good hearted way

"Dont worry she will." He says with a slight smirk and with a perfect speech meaning he hasn't drank yet.

I felt a little weird about him and didnt think his intentions were good by seeing the way he was looking at her but I decided not to ruin their night. Plus, Grace seem to know him very well so what could go wrong? I smile back and leave the bar calling another cab, starting to worry much more about him.