Decision.

Hannah's POV.

I was waiting patiently at Grace's front door for her to open up. I had decided what had to be done and had to talk to her about it for her to understand. Whether she or I liked it or not.

Grace's POV.

I let Hannah in, afraid of what she needed to say. She sat down in a single seat couch in front of me before speaking,

"I love you, there's no doubt about that. Im just doubting your love for me.. People say that the truth comes out when your drunk and I've seen the truth about your feelings. You may love me, but you love Chester more whether you knew or not. I tried to convince myself that I could let this slide because you didn't intend for this to happen. But sadly it did and I can't let it slide, especially the fact that he's a guy. That's probably the worst thing you can do Grace, I know that you didn't intend for it to happen but it still happened. So Grace, I'm sorry but I'm breaking up with you, maybe we can be friends but I'm not sure If I would be able to do that either."

We were over.

And it was all my fault.

I just nodded not being able to form any words, or knowing what to say even. I didn't notice that I was crying until I felt it slide down onto my hand.

Hannah's POV.

It broke my heart seeing her like this, all I wanted to do I hug her tightly and tell her that I'll stay and we would figure this out. But I couldn't do that, because we can't figure this out.

"Goodbye." 

Was all I said before leaving her house. Leaving her. Leaving the person I cared about the most. Leaving the person I truly loved. But also the person who broke me.