Attached

Hannah's POV.

I open the front door to the restaurant walking in to begin my second day of work. Like the previous day, Kelsie comes up to me looking into my blue eyes with her brown ones smiling widely.

"Goodmorning Hannah" She handed me my apron

"Goodmorning Kelsie." I took the apron putting it on before filling the pockets with a notepad and a few pens.

"You nervous for today?" She asked

"Actually no, as long as I know I've got you by my side then im fine." I smiled and winked at her.

She bit her lip while smiling and nodded.

..

Few hours passed and there was one hour left of my shift. I've been doing pretty well, even though I had one or two mistakes with the orders. It happens to everyone.

I was at the counter answering phone calls for orders, checking out people and putting away glasses. While I was doing that I kept my eyes on her, on Kelsie. She was really beautiful, she was rather tall but not to tall. She had gorgeous long curly hair that she would put into a messy low bun with a clip while she worked. Her smile was breath taking, her voice was like music to my ears, just being in the same room as her brightened up my mood.

I don't know what she is doing to me.. I don't even know this girl and I was already falling hard for her.. It honestly scares me how fast im falling for her and how strong my feelings are strong for her..

It was only my second day here and I already felt this way about her.. How can I not?

I need to get her out of my head before I get to attached.

..

I was about to leave the restaurant since my shift was over before Kelsie came up to me to give me a hug. I hugged her back with a smile before her perfume went up to my nose making me smell her wonderful sent. I just wanted to stay there forever, I was so comfortable and happy in her arms.

We pulled away and said our goodbyes before I walked out of the restaurant.

It was too late, I was already attached way before I knew.