Chapter 5- Socially Awkward Guys... O_O

Adriana's P.O.V

Ok, so after we took a good look at the place we finally went inside. The place was pretty full but it was quiet with people looking fancy and elegant. The lights were pretty dim, but it was quite beautiful. All of us were waiting patiently I saw Blake talking to the girl next to us who looked about our age, with no one next to her. They were definitley FLIRTING with each other. He whispered in her ear which made her giggle... OMG, She wasn't single!

The girl's I believe boyfriend popped up, and said "Sorry babe I was washing my hands"

"What...?" Blake said with a disturbed tone. Both of them stared at me with a dirty look.

"Excuse me; did you say something?" He looked at Blake.

"Sorry not you" He said trying to ignore what just happened.

"Well I'm sorry that he interrupted your wonderful conversation you guys were having but unfortunatley you didn't get her either and this is my night so too bad for you." I said in a cocky tone

"You act like I can't get girls?" He said with a smirk

"Yeah I "act" like you can't" I said

"I'll get you back little miss "Adri"..." Blake said.

"Yeah sure." I said with a smile. He rolled his eyes at me and looked away. We all sat down at the rather long table since it was going to be a bunch of us.

That was when the waiter came in, like WOAH. was he a hottey.. caramel, brown spikey hair, beautiful gray eyes, perfectly flawless skin, amazing smile, smooth husky voice, not your mcdonalds drive thru guy but your amazingly hot french boy ;) "Bienvenue sur Le Pain d'or, je serai votre garçon aujourd'hui, mon nom est Jacob"

"Bonjour mon nom est Adriana comment allez-vous aujourd'hui;)" I Said while staring into his dreamy eyes.

*The Convo In English.*

Waiter: Welcome To The Golden Loaf, I Will Be Your Server Today, My Name Is Jacob.

Adriana: Hello My Name Is Adriana how are you today?"

Everyone looked at me like I was some creepo.

"Hey I have a little french up my sleeve" I said

~He handed us our menus~

Our menus were now in front of us as I looked through it Blake's parents came in

"Hello girls!" Blake's dad said with a wide smile.

"Hello" we all said at the same time

"Sorry we were busy loves, but we saw some old college friends over at the other table" Marie said.

"Veuillez prendre votre temps avec le menu je serai de retour à vérifier sur vous les gars, j'ai placé notre signature "Pain d'or" sur la table pour vous les gars peuvent se régaler sur que pour l'instant .." The waiter says.

ENGLISH: Please take your time with the menu I will be back to check on you guys, I placed our signature "Golden Loaf" on the table so you guys can feast on that for now..

"Merci beaucoup .. Jacob"

Thank You So Much Jacob.

~Places bread on table~

Taylor grabs some before anyone could! "Mmm, this reminds me of my childhood, it tastes like WONDER BREAD!!"

"Well actually it is, we just put some gold food coloring in it" Jacob said

"YOU SPEAK ENGLISH?!" Perri asked

"Haha I have been for a while now..."

"Then why have you been speaking French?" Perri adds on

"Because they say French is the language of true love." ~Looks at Adriana~ [Idk bout that I just made it up.]

"Anyways you guys what do you wanna drink?" Adriana said

Everyone orders..

Tay: Sprite, Perri: Sprite, Cassie: Dr. Pepper, Me: Coke, Blake: Root Beer, Mr. Stevens: Dr. Pepper, Mrs. Stevens: Sprite.

"Alright I'll be back for your orders.." Jacob said..