Chapter 3 - Mom Who's Side Are You On? xD

Anyways I then explain everything that just happened, and coincidentally mom called. "Hello?" I say, putting the phone on speaker.. "Hi! Mrs. Smith" everyone says.. "Hey girls, and hun, guess what, I just saw all that happened through the cameras that are all around the house.." "WAIT you have cameras?!?" I calmed down and said "and...?" "I wanted to give you all 200 dollars to go to the mall, I know how cool Blake is, and for you all to look good, is necessary. So after they clean the yard tomorrow, I'll tell Rupert to be prepared, and you guys go shopping.."

"Mum it's just a dinner and I don't really like him..." "Oh please I saw the way you guys were looking at each other" I sighed, why mom why??? "Oh and mum I had something else to ask you.." "Yes hon, Taylor can stay with us..." "WOOAH!!" everyone said.. I gotta admit I was pretty shocked myself..

The Next Day:

So the people came and cleaned the yard yadda yadda.. and the "200 dollars" we all got.. was about to go in good hands xD So I went over to Rupert, and said "Uncle Rupert, can we go to the mall now?" "Sure missy, I will drop you off, and your mum says you have 2 hours of shopping, and 30 more minutes in case you guys would like to eat there, so for lunch you all get $25 dollars, and for the shopping $200.. is that good?" So we all left for the mall and we finally reached there.. I go inside the most famous Zoey Couture Store, They have amazing dresses [I made that place up it really doesn't exist ;)] Woah!! Look at that dress right there, It caught my eye! It was a pink dress basically knee length, and it had a shiny sparkling belt which was black and it had black straps, and on the bottom a black stripe and the dress it's self was eye catching and sort of flowy.. On the bottom of them I see these amazing shoes that go well with the outfit there black ankle boots, and i picked those up in my sizes, and i walked over and saw a jean vest in the clearance isle, and now all i need is some light matching jewlery, and I can't find it here.. Soo I go over to pay, and It was 169.99 Perfect now I have 30 bucks to go buy some jewelry.. I wonder what everyone else is getting hmmm...

So I walk over to Spares Accessories [Made that one up too, kinda sounds like Claires huh? xD] And I See Perri, and Tay and they have bags in thier hand from Rockey Bleus which is also a famous store for clothes. I asked them what they got and they said "You'll see Adri ;D" And I saw this cute bold necklace it was a silver chain with black bead like things hanging on it kinda like a chandelier, I picked that up, and there were things attached to it and I was to get it off when Tay came and said "You don't want the whole set?" I said "What?" It was then I noticed the things attached to it were a pair of matching earrings and a matching bracelet. I felt so smart -.-" Anyways I got my whole outfit! I go over to pay for them in the cash register, and it was 25.89 Perfect! I payed and I was done.. both Tay and Perri weren't anywhere to be found , so I headed over to the food court and told them to meet me there.. and they all said "okay" Later we all ate, and went back to my house :D