Chapter 1- "Holy Crap..." :O

At that moment we were all so embarrassed that our cheeks turned beet red. Next thing you know we hear something, -vroom vroom vroom- "Sounds like Danielle, and the you know what" whispered Cassie.. and she was right, a pink mustang pops up, and she gets out of the car and stands by us with her little posse... "Hey! Don't shoot those paintballs at them, what did they ever do to you?" We all looked at her in a confused manner. Before we could actually think she was actually taking our side we heard Sophia say "Yeah bro, why use that we you can use something even better? Nathan asked "Which is...?" "Sophia do the honors" Says Jada.. "Okay, Here comes the super squirter 2013. This doesn't shoot painful balls at them, this sprays them like fast, painful little bugs digging in their skin, why don't you do the honors, Jordan!" "Nah, I'll pass." *~Okay before I continue Jordan is their ex-group mate. She used to be with the so called "Nerd", and the rest of their friends, but the popular girls put salt instead of sugar in the friend berry pie, and they made her turn on her friends. The popular girls can make you do ANYTHING and by anything I mean..... Anything.~* I just said "come on girls let's so, before we get even more embarrassed" I mumbled the last part. We were walking quite fast towards our house until I felt someone grab my arm "we're not finished yet sweetheart" the whisper in my ear gave me chills I turned around and I saw Blake with his famous smirk on. I pulled away my arm harshly from his hand. "Let's go girls" I growled. We continued walking till we arrived at my house.

"Why do we always have to get bullied! I mean like seriously how can someone so hot can be someone so evil?" Perri said with a grunt.

"I wish we weren't the only nerds in this school" Taylor said sighing, yes we were the only nerds in the school. Every boy there is an idiot.

"Well we're in my flat now and no one can bother us, I don't know about you guys but I finished all my homework in class" I said with a satisfied smile, I am that much of a nerd that's why my homies are always with me cause if I didn't I would be in this house being bored.

"Oh, forgot to tell you guys my parents are on business trip to New York, can I stay with you Adriana? I don't wanna be alone" Taylor said

"Sure! I'm sure my parents won't mind" I said. "We should just go watch a movie." Cassandra said. We all nodded In agreement and went upstairs to my huge room I guess. My house was pretty big since my parents always had the money. We all jumped on the California King bed and squished together until we were all comfy. Ok, let me describe you all of them just so you can get a mental picture of them :D

Cassandra- long wavy blonde hair with brown highlights. She's pretty short 5'5 she's super random but she's shy at first. Later, on though she opens up. And let me tell you, she has a lot of surprises. She's a Harry Potter fan and finished all the books in a week. She excels in reading and writing. She just LOVES reading! I mean, who else can read all the Harry Potter series in a week?!

Perri- really curly brown hair, REALLY curly. She's very random and out of nowhere she'll say some random things. Everybody calls her a nerd. HUGE fan of Shakespeare and his sayings. She knows all the "Romeo & Juliet" play by heart!

Taylor- She has straight blonde hair, and her eyes are this beautiful grayish color.. My god when you just look at her, your face brightens up. She LOVES math she's like a walking calculator, if you ask her what 5 + 5 -8 * 7 -2 +6 And so on is, without thinking she will say 18.. Like who else can do that, and an average person like me, can solve that but in like atleast a minute.. . Such a freak

Adriana(ME)- the absolutely positively most wonderful girl in the world. Ok, maybe I'm exaggerating a bit too much. I guess you can call me the 'leader' of the group. I love playing the guitar so much! I love writing and playing music. I also love writing poems. I've won 3 poem competitions in a row. I hope on day to become a song writer and possibly become a acoustic singer.

And so together, we're like the fantastic 4! We, may be nerds but once you get to know us we open and up and are super chill with each other! Back to reality, we are now currently watching "The Notebook"

"Don't you just wish you could have someone to love you like that??" Taylor said with a dreamy sigh. "I know right! Having somebody love you just like Noah, writing you letters, taking you on romantic dates"

"One day girls, you never know what's going to happen. Life is full of surprises" I said

"Jackie Mutcheson" Cassandra said

"You and your quotes" Perrie said rolling her eyes; concentrated on the movie.

We heard a sudden knock on the door. All of us looked at each other. Perrie paused the movie. "I'll go" I said "I'll go with her too" Cassandra said

I grabbed my slippers and opened my door. Cassandra was following me. Once we opened the door, I mouth turned into a 'o' form, so did Cassandra's.

"Holy crap"....

A/N: HEY GUYS its Alex! I did some of the chapter and so did Laila it was a your turn my turn thing. So what do you guys think will happen in the next chapter? This is my first note for this book but I'm sure laila will write her other part for this A/N note. So I'm gonna start brainstorming with Laila for the next chapter ;) so PEACE OUT GIRLS SCOUTS! OH AND DON'T FORGET VOTE COMMENT AND DO WHATEVER ELSE YOU HAVE TO DO xD

A/N: Hello Hello!! Both Alex And I Took Our Share, And I Think It Came Together Pretty Well. If You Have Any Ideas For Our Next Chapter Or Anything Comment Down Below It Will Be A Great Help :D Alex, And I Will Hopefully Make A Great Chapter 2 For You Guys <33' Peace Out Rainbow Trouts! <33' IDEAS APRECIATED! ;D