Date

" HE KISSED YOU?!"selena basicially screamed.
" Shut up will you?" I hissed.
" Sorry."
" And no i kissed him."
" Oh god!" Brianna said.
" What? What!" I saod in exasperation.
" Hes coming over."
I felt a tap in my shoulder and I turned around.
" Ari, hi." Jc awkwardly stood there.
" Uh hey, want to sit down?"
He shook his head.
" Wanna ditch?" He smiled.
I looked at Selena and Brianna and they both gave me don't do it looks. But i wanted to be different. And I wanted to spend time with jc.
" Ok. Lets go." I grabbed jc's hand and we started to walk pit of the cafeteria.

" Hi jc." The girl from the locker room said rudely.
" Oh uh hi Lia." Jc looked down at the floor.
" Wanna make out?" Lia smirked at me rubbing everything sje said in my face.

" look, Lia that was a one time thing. I like someone else. Sorry." Jc ahrugged his shoulders and walked past her.
I gave her the middle finger and trailed behind jc.

" Who is that? Is that someone you hooked up with? I wont be mad." I pressed.
" Eh we were at a party and we were drunk and we hooked up. She doesn't mean anything to me anymore." He squeezed my hand.
I nodded.
" But you do. Ariana I know I'm the bad boy or whatever but I really have feelings for you. I can't control the butterflies in my stomach when i see you. I need you ari."
" Wanna ditch now?" I asked avoiding what he just said.
" No! Not until I know how you feel about me!" Jc said
" Jc... I think you're sweet and kind and cute and caring. But I think we should just be friends." I pulled my hand away from his.
" WHAT? Friends with benefits! We know that will happen! Just give me a shot! You know you like me!" Jc was getting frustrated.
" Jc you'll just throw me away! Im not your sex doll or make out toy!"
" NO! I wont! Just a date. Me and you to the beach Friday. If you don't like me then we don't have to date. Deal?"
I rolled my eyes and sighed.
" Fine! But then I'm not ditching today."
I walked off annoyed, confused and happy all at the same time.
___________________________
🚨 I REPEAT JC DOES NOT SMOKE JC DOES NOT SMOKE🚨
Thats a vapor so yahhh😂 how do yah like the story so far? What should happen at the beach? Comment, vote and add to your library!❤️❤️
I love you💗
- Eva