page 2

"He was born with the same blue eyes, crystalized. Their like fireworks, electric bright."

This verse reminded me of the pair of eyes I saw right in front of me. They were a bright icey blue in the night. I should have screamed but i couldn't. I felt safe and almost comforted and relieved that vthe wolves were real. The wolf got up from where it was laying and walked over to me. I tensed up but then relaxed because each stride was so graceful. The wolf was a brownish-red. It was beautiful, but i couldn't stop looking into it's eyes.

It was just inches away when I stroked its head. We heard a howl from close by. The wolf looked at me with danger in it's eyes as if it was worried i was going to get hurt. It was telling me to get away. I understood but i still didn't want to leave.

"Don't worry i won't tell anyone." I kissed the top of it's head and started to walk back to my house. I was so distracted by what just happened that I couldn't recognize where I was. I knew these woods inside and out and I hadn't had a clue where I was.

I mindlessly was walking around trying to find something that looked familiar when I heard a growl right behind me. I suddenly felt the winter cold and shivered. I slowly turned around and saw a grey wolf standing there, grounded. It's teeth barred at me ready to lung and bite. I was scared stiff. I should have ran but I couldn't move my feet. I should have screamed but i couldn't find my voice. I was going to die and I knew it was coming. I was ready for the wolf to lunge at me but I heard some more growling from behind me.

I turned around just in time to see my wolf leaping over me, elegantly as always, colliding with the grey wolf. I couldn't believe it my wolf was saving my life, how stange. The grey wolf surrendered into the dark forrest still growling. I was waiting for silence until I looked at my wolf. It trotted over to me and sniffed me making sure i was alright. I smiled a little bit and it looked at me strange. I guess it's because i shouldn't have this reaction. A normal person wouldn't be okay and breathing correctly after something like this. I had just seen my life flash before my eyes and I am perfectly fine.

My wolf started walking the opposite direction I was headed in the first place. I watched it till it turned around and nodded it's head for me to follow.