page 4

During fourth period I was so anxious to get home and see my wolf. That hour felt like forever, finally the bell rang and I was rushing to my black catilac. "Hey Becky wait up!" Lydia was running to catch up with me. "Remember were going to the mall." she said, i had completely forgot. "Oh i know, I just wanted to heat up the car." I lied smoothly. "Oh ok." I had to admit I was disappointed that I had to wait to see my wolf. I'm going to call him moonlight since his eyes are bright in the dark.

We got in the car and I drove to the mall. I was trying to keep my mind off of moonlight so i wouldn't look tense and rushed. I bought a pair of black yoga pants to go with my grey school sweatshirt, a light blue cami and another pair of black uggs. my parents made good money so i am very fortunate.

We ate some subway for dinner in the food court and started to walk to the opposite side of the mall to leave. Lydia and I passed a group of guys, some of them were ok looking but then one just stood out for me. He had blonde buzzed cut hair and green eyes, wearing skinny jeans and a band t-shirt. I don't usually like guys like that but he looked mysterious and hard to figure, i like a challenge.

He saw me staring and walked over to us, his friends confused at first but comprehension swarm across their faces when they saw where he was headed. I like to admit i'm beautiful but i dont usually flaunt it around. "Hey I'm brandon. What's your name?" He asked me. "Becky." I said trying to flirt, batting my eyelashes. I don't think i'm good at it. "can i see your phone?" he asked. I took out my phone and handed it to him and he put his number in and took a picture of himself. He gave me back the phone, winked and walked away back to his friends as they all high fived him.

Lydia laughed at me and said "c'mon lets go.". I dropped Lydia off at her house and I was rushing to get home. While we were at school it was snowing I didn't think it would have any effect on the road, but as i was turning a corner over the speed limit the car slid and hit some trees. All i saw was darkness.