page 5

Next thing i knew i was looking at a lightly toned wall, old looking curtains, and i could hear beeping noises coming from somewhere. I realized i was in the hospital, who brought me in? Just then a nurse came in. "Oh good your awake, I'll go tell the doctor." she said. she left the room and I looked to my left. There sitting next to me was a hot guy I've never seen before. I feel like i know him though, he was in tightly fitted sweatshirts and sweatpants, he was wearing more than one of each, which was strange.

Then i saw his eyes and i knew exactly who this was. I went to touch his face to see if he was real but some wires stuck in my arms stopped me. He seemed to know what i wanted and he put his face in my hand. He was cold yet warm under my touch. I couldn't get over those bright blue eyes, it was nice to know he had them in his human form as well.

"whats your name?" i asked him. "my names Derek." his voice was deep and husky, it was nice kind of mature rather than a lot of boys at my school. "And yours?" he asked. "my names Becky." i smiled at him and he smiled back, but i could barely tell because he had his turtle neck over his mouth muffling his voice a little bit but it was still crystal clear to me. I had a million and one questions i wanted to ask him but i didn't know where to start. He knew what i was getting at by the look in my eyes and the expression on my face so he started to talk but the doctor came in. i had never been more frustrated in my life than right now. i finally meet my wolf and someone comes in and ruins the moment.

"Hi Becky, i'm your doctor; Dr.Renolds and i will be taking care of you. Do you remember what happened?" he asked. "I was turning a corner and i slid and hit some trees." i stated clearly remembering what had happened earlier that day. "Do you remember this young man bringing you here?" I shook my head. The doctor nodded as if to confirm something. "You blacked out after you crashed and you broke your arm and you have a mild concussion from hitting your head. This boy found you and called 911 with your cellphone. He didn't want to leave your side." the doctor told me in a sort of frustrated tone that Derek wouldn't leave. I had to admit thats a much better name than moonlight! i am so not creative what was i thinking!