As Long As You Love Me

Harrys POV

Taylor stood there with her hands on her mouth , droplets of tears on her face was visible. "Well okay i'll be quick because my knees are hurting." I said as I knelt down infront of her and took out a red velvet box from my pocket and opened it , it showed the perfect cut diamond sparkling just like Taylor's cheeks.

"Okay so , Taylor Alison Swift , the day when I first saw you , I knew you were the one that I'll like to spend the rest of my life with but then we just dated for 2 months and we broke up it was just a summer fling I guess but faith brought us back together when I saw you dancing while I was singing What Makes You Beautiful , and the way that you flipped your hair made me your fan ! Well okay now I said I'll be quick but I guess saying the things that describe you are never ending . I know you wanted your future husband to purpose you like they do in the movies but I guess I am different that's why you stayed with me for 2 years , I can't believe 2 years you were by my side when I used to wake up from a nightmare. Okay this is cheesy but I'm gonna stay with you even if your love dies for me." I finished my speech and got up , Taylor chuckled as I was about to fall. "Taylor Alison Swift will you marry me ?" I asked as Taylor's parents and friends as well as my family and friends gathered around cheering her to say yes. She nodded her head and yelled a loud "yes" and wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me tightly as if it's our last hug.

"I love you so much." She whispered in my ear , "I love you more." I said and she chuckled.
"We'll be together." She said , "forever." I said and she smiled pulling back. "As long as you love me." She said and I nodded , "As long as you love me." And we both chuckled and everyone cheered.

-3 months later-

Taylors POV

"Taylor you ready ?" My mom asked me as I checked myself one last time in the mirror. I nodded and took a deep breath. My dad came and smiled at me , I smiled back, I wrapped my arm around his as we walked down the aisle. I smiled as I saw Harry standing there in a tux smiling at me. Harry took my hand as he helped me stand straight on the little stage that was built for us.

I looked at him and he smiled.

"As long as you love me." I thought and now we can live our happily ever after.