1989 series #2- Blank Space

Taylors POV

I swayed to the beat of the music , I stopped dancing as I heard a knock on my door. I groaned and opened the door and smiled , "Hey Tay !" My friend Karlie said in excitement. "Hey Karls ! Come in !" I said and she entered my apartment and she plopped down on my soft comfy couch and looked around. I closed the door and walked to the the kitchen to prepare some coffee just like how she liked it. She followed me to the kitchen and she jumped on the counter top and I could see that something was borthering her. "What's wrong ?" I asked and she sighed, "So me and Noah broke up." Karlie said and I gasped, "What ? Why ?" I asked as I poured some coffee in two mugs. "He said he don't love me anymore." She said and I sighed as we sat on the coffee table with our coffee mugs in our hands. "Are you okay ?" I asked and she shook her head, "I want revenge Tay." She said and I chuckled, "Revenge ? He did not cheat on you right so why revenge ?" I said and she looked at me, "He is dating someone else now, and that too is his ex and it's only been 1 day !" She said and I put my mug down in shock. "What the hell !" I said and she nodded, "I don't know what to do, he even has this party today he just broke up with me and he is dating and now this party he is so cruel Tay !" Karlie said and broke down infront of me, I comforted her for hours and at around 7pm I decided something that was a perfect plan for a perfect revenge.

"Are you sure you still wanna go to his party ?" Karlie asked me as we stood infront of Noah's house which was blasting with music, I nodded and she sighed, she was nervous. "Don't worry, it will all be great." I said and she chuckled. We entered the party and I told Karlie to go to Noah and shout at him and spoil his mood meanwhile I decided to spoil his guests mood. I walked to the bar and picked up a bottle of alcohol and threw it on the floor, the bartender tried to stop me but I threatened him with another bottle. "Hey ! Stop it, you should not do this !" A british accent shouted from behind me and I could feel his hands pulling me away. "Hey leave me !" I shouted but he picked me up and took me out of the house. I punched him but it did not affect him I guess. He put me down and I hissed. "What the fu** is wrong with you ?" I shouted but soon my angry face turned into a calm face, just looking into his green eyes made me forget for what I came here for. "What you did there was totally wrong ! This is my best friend's party !" He yelled and I crossed my arms. "Well tell your best friend to not cheat on my friends then !" I shouted back . "You are so arrogant!" He said "You fuc**** bastard !" I shouted as I was about to slap him , he caught my hand in his and put it behind my back and his face was so close to my face. My knees went weak in that moment. "Don't swear ! This is not a game where you can come and play with players !" He said and before I could say something, his lips crashed into mine and I lost all my senses, he pulled back after a few minutes and I was stood there in shock. "You love the players don't you ?" He said as if he was daring me to say yes, I nodded my head for goodness sake why the hell did I do that ?!  "you know I love the players and you love the game." I said and he smiled. "Well then Ms Taylor I would say you are very well at playing this game, i'll like to meet you soon." He said but as he was about to walk away I shouted "How do you know my name ?" , "My name is Harry , Harry Styles !" He shouted back and walked away leaving me alone in Noah's backyard. I sighed and touched my lips and shook my head while chuckling.
I called Karlie and told her to come out.

"I am finally over him !" Karlie said and I laughed, "Congrats !" I said and she smiled widely. She went back home and I went back to my apartment, I opened my apartment and found a letter on my doorstep, I picked up the letter and carried it inside, I sat on my sofa and opened the letter. It read:

Dear Taylor ,

Hey, it's Harry, it was nice meeting you in the party, if you ever want to meet me, well we are young and reckless and you know maybe we can take it way too far ? It can either leave us breathless or with a nasty scar, so why don't we try it right ? Meet me tomorrow !

~Your player,
Harry.

________________

This sucks I know but I have exams again now ! Why god 😭 anyways I hope you liked it ! Like and comment and share this book with your friends !

Don't forget to read my other fanfics:
Where do broken hearts go (completed)
Clean (completed)
Wolves (still going on)
I waited (completed one shot)

~CK