The Awakening (Redemption part 2)

Author-chan: Soooo.....I have been a little short on the writing thing. But hay....I am baaaack baby!!! And now I'm here with a new chapter that goes with Redemption. Its bigger, its bader....its the mother fucking SpiderXCrow and this thing is here to stay.

Claude: May I ask what your plain for this one is? Or is that a secret?

Author-chan: Oh Claude, you should know this. YOU are the one who decides how this story goes. But Sebastian will tell us what that secret is.....

Sebastian: Must I start this one. I don't want Claude to demean me once again.

Claude: Well that would be more your fault, your the one who was out smarted by me my lovely crow.

Author-Chan: Ok Ok!!!! You two need to get to the story. *gives Claude Chloroform to put Sebby to sleep* Now go on and make my story!

(SEBASTIAN'S POV)

The sound of clanging metal awakens me from the black abyss that had surrounded me. Believing that I am laying down I try to bring my body up, only to feel the cold chains on my wrists hold me back, and the ground push against my feet. With a sudden jolt, my body falls slightly to the forward, but I am caught by a warm embrace of the one person I never want to come close to me. I move my head to look at his face. His eyes a glowing, bright yellow....almost.... alluring.

"It seems you have awaken my crow."

Claude's deep, wispy voice sends chills down my spine. I know he has something in mind that I will not like. But I do know that I will kill this bastard when I get out of these stupid chains.

"What do you want Claude?"

I know he could hear the disdain in every word I said, but his only response is that stupid smirk of his. He quickly grabs the chains that connected the cuffs to the wall, and leaned close to my face.

"There is no need to be so vile my dear Sebastian. You are in no position to talk like that."

I narrow my eyes angrily. Sadly he is right. For some reason I can't brake the cuffs, and I feel weak. What has this stupid demon done to me? Why can't I even move under his grip? I have always been stronger then him. What has he done?

"I see your vary confused. But don't worry I'll tell you exactly what happened in due time."

His voice seemed to have to much pride in it. Like he will do something that would make me bow at his knees.

"As I can see, you are having a hard time with feeling your own body. Let's see if I can help with that."

Claude moves his lips to my neck, his breath making my neck irritated and hot.

"Go, away Claude. You are only annoying me more."

He gives a small chuckle, and licks my collar bone to the middle of my neck, but he then digs his fangs into my flesh. The pain was not the only thing that I could tell was present, but a feeling of pleasure was there as well. For some reson the pleasure overwhelmed my body.

I gasp as he takes his fangs out of my flesh and he begins to lick the blood that drips from the wound. My breath begins to quicken as Claude takes off the ripped up cloths I had on. I don't know why my body and mind are reacting this way. I'm flustered, and I don't know why. I move my eyes to look into the spiders, his gold eyes staring onto mine.

I feel Claude's hands slide down my sides to my butt. I scoff at him. What a petty thing. But for some reason he only slides his hands down the sides of my legs. What the hell is this stupid spider up to?