My Superior

Ok my 900 some odd readers I thank you for reading..... this umm..... amazing.... um... smut i guess.... umm.... BUT ANYWAYS i have came up with a new ship, GrellXWill!!!!! My life has been completed with the thought of this ship!!!! Oh and an FYI....I kind of found out Grell is a girl (as in Yana kind of hinted to it....), so I think I'll make Grell a girl in this one shot. So have fun. (Edited)

(Grell POV)

Today is the first time I finished all my work right on time perfectly! Now I have been called to Will's office!!!! Oh Yes! This is my chance to get him to fall for me! I will make him mine and that is exactly what will happen! I am Grell Sutcliff and I am irresistible!

Quickly I hop from roof to roof trying to get to Willy as fast as I can. Than with my speed I reached the portal within minutes and could feel my heart beat one hundred tomes faster as I step though. The dispatch in frount of me, my buzzing feeling begins to higthten as I wall twords the big white doors.

"I can't wait to find out what Willy will say of my speedy performance of this week! The tension is unbearable!" I say to myself walking inside the dispatch area.

Once inside, I slowly walk to Wills office, swaying my hips back and forth showing off my amazingness. But of course no one pays attention to me, it's so sad.

Anyways, I know my Willy is going to be proud of me....hehe I might even get something special, if you know what I mean (wink wink). As I walk into the office of the one and only, William Spears I see the busy man working on what ever he dose all day.

"Oooooh Willlllll!!!!! I'm finished!!!"

I plop down in the chair in front of his desk. The hot hunk of man looks up from his work and stairs right at me. He then takes a deep breath in, and then slowly let's it out. William then gets up and walks around his desk and stands right in front of me.

"As you know, this week is the first time ever that you have finished your work consistently, and did a extremely well at that. So as an incentive I have decided that every time you do well at work and finish on time. I will give you a reward once a week"

The man that was only a step away from me, his face 1 inch from mine. I feel the heat rise to my face, his own face turning a slight shade of red. And with in a second the inch that was between us was gone, and Will's warm lips were on mine. The kiss lasted till we were both out of breath. As we separated, panting and a beautiful red covering our faces. Will looks at me, eyes connected.

"I think that's enough of an inventive for you."

"Hmmm.... I don't think so. I may need a little more." I smirked evilly at Will. Expecting to be hit, but instead my arms were pined to the arms of the chair. I look up in surprise at William. His eyes seemed to have a hint of lust, this scared me a little. This whole time I thought Will hated me and just wanted to tease me. But.... dose he actually have feelings for me?
Will is hovering over me, the heat from his body making me sweat a little. My heart rate picks up double its speed. I look into his eyes, his slitly dominant, making me more aroused. Lust radiates off his body. He really dose want me.

"Will? Are you really going to take me? Or are you just playing?" I pout at him, a playful pout at that.

The man on top of me gives a hurt look, then slowly brings his lips to my ear. His hot breath, sending shivers down my spine.

"When did I ever say I was going to tease you? I'm going to make you wish you decided to do your job correctly before."

William takes his lips fom my ear to my neck. His warm breath tingles every inch of skin it brushes over. From there he goes down from my neck to my collerbone, then lifts his head up and slowly pulls off my trench coat, and pulls off my button up and shirt. I'm left with no covering, there was no need for a bra in these times. Will's warm hands on my bair brests. He gently squeezes them, earning a small moan from my lips. A light, deep chuckle vibrates from his throut. This man is what I have always dreamed of. This man is what I want.

Slowly, Will then brings his lips to my now perked nipples and ligthly cresses them with a lick of his tongue. Moans come out of my willing lips as he sucks and bites at my very sensitive pink flesh.

After what seemed like hours of plesure for me, Will moved away from my brests. He then began to take off my pants, and looked at me with devilish eyes.
"This seems like it's going to be more fun for me, then it will for you."
With those words he kisses me and rubs me with one hand through my panties. My body shuddering with every squeeze he gives me down there.
Once the kiss ended, Will slowly takes of my painties. But before he dose anything else he takes off his tie, takes both of my hands, and restricted them both behind the chair. With the slight panic in my being, I watch as Will shifts his body so his mouth is right above my womanhood. His hot breath tingilng the smooth skin down there. His eyes look at me and his lips form a suductive smirk.
"Here is your reward for the job well done."
He moves his head down and sticks his tongue right in, his arms holding himself up by the arm rests. But everything around me dose not matter as Will begins to lick my small bud. The plesure and exitmeant feels amazing. His warm wet mucle on me feeling so good. As time goes on it only feels like etrnity for me. Like this moment could go on. But as I feel a knot build up in my stomach, I know this will soon end.

"Will....I.....I love you."
I can feel my face turn a deeper red, and my mind feel panicked. I dont know if he feels the same way.... he could be just doing this to get me to work. That would be something Will would do.....

"I love you to Grell"

I look down at his face, his eyes looking into mine. That moment I knew he really meant it. William Spears loves me.....
He once again begins to lick me, shoving his tongue in and out of me. The felling of the knot growing tighter and tighter. Soon I feel the knot brake and a black fills my vision as I close my eyes and let out a series of loud moans. Will licks everything, till there is nothing left. He then brings his body back up so he can kiss me.
William and I sit there for a few minutes. Me and him staring into each others eyes. He than smoothly brings his hands around the chair and let's me free.
"Will, I want you to take me. Make me yours."
William looks at me with a smile and then has a slightly sly smirk.
"If you finish work early with a good job, AND you do some extra work to."
Will winks at me, pecks me on the cheek, then stands up and hands me my cloths.
"Please get dressed before somone comes in here. I really dont want the hassle right now."
I look at him with my signiture smile, "Yes Willy!"

Author-chan: hay this book is so far my most fun to wright, its easy and fast..... but i can't think of any other ships in Black Butler... so please, tell me any ships you want. It could be more then two people to....if you know what i mean ;) but i can also do a ship that i have done in a diffrent way if you want. So ya. Pleeeeeeeees tell me. Byyyyyeee!

*Hana Engle OUT*