The Dream

This is my first Lemon so please​ don't be mad if it's not that good. Enjoy..... I know you will. Heh ;b

(First person/Ciel POV)

All around my body is a black abyss of nothing, my body laying stiff and unmoving on what feels to be nothing. No floor, no ceiling. Just the black that surrounds me.

I try to move, but to no avail, as my body feels numb and out fo my control. I relax myself at this point thinking, it's just the darkness, you will be fine once you can move again. But as though the darkness sensed my body lossen, I see two red orbs in the black begin to move, coming closer and closer. The air in my lungs dishes in and out as my heart begins to thump against my chest. My already num body feeling as though it's not even there. Just the thoughts I my head of how to get out of this mess. But with ever second the red eyes slowly move twords me, and the sound of hard heals click against a glass floor. From where? I do not know, nothing to see but the moving bloody orbs. No light to let me see who...or what... this is. Not even a silhouette visual to me. Panic ensues me. I do not know what to do! I can not move, can not think, can not speak for god sakes.

"Hello young master." Sebastian said with a whisper. His voice husky and full of lust.

"Sebastian what are.....ah!" My words cut off when the demon on top of me begins to glide his hands up my shirt. I tried to move my body, but it was to no avail. It was as if i was tied to the ground. I feel his hands slid all the way up to my chest and his fingers land on my sensitive pink flesh, caressing them, sending waves of pleasure throughout my body.

"S-Sebastian." I say trying to sound commanding, but it only comes out as a annoyed moan. A blush forms on my face from the embarrassment and a little from the action of the situation.

Sebastian chuckles, then pulls my shirt off. He brings his lips down to my neck kissing, sucking, and nibbling it. His hands, leave my tender pink flesh and tracing the top of my body. I let out small moans as I bite my lip, trying so hard to keep any noise from escaping.

"Don't hold it in. Let me hear your voice." Sebastian seductively whispering into my ear.

I refuse to do as he says, that would only taint the name of the Phantomhive's. But Sebastian would not have this. He slid his hand into my pants and griped my member through my boxers, causing me to let out a loud moan.

"Sebastian!"

(First person/Sebastian's POV)

I walk into my young masters room, to wake him up for tea and breakfast. But as soon as I was about to open the blinds I here my master say my name.

"Sebastian" he says almost in a whisper.

I slowly walk up to my master bed to see if he was ok, but in fact he was better then ok. I could see that he has somehow been excited. The little tent between his legs says it all.
May be i should let him sleep a little longer. I think to myself as a begin to get ready to walk out the door. Suddenly my master speaks my name in a breathy moan.

I paused in my place. Is he dreaming about me?.... no, no. I am the monster that will eat his soul. The thing he knows will end his life, and wants him just for his soul.

"S-Sebastian." He speaks again.

I walk over to him once more. His body shifting under the covers. It is so tempting, and soon let my temptation take over.
I glide my hand over the small lump that is making the blankets stick up. A soft moan comes from the small boys lips.
Hmm. What fun this may be. Tainting his soul a little wont hurt, now will it?
I take the covers off of the master and climb on top of him. Since he is in his bed clothes, on his body is only a night shirt and boxers. I am easily able to slide my hand in, to stroke his member. My master lets out the cutest moans with every move I make. I begin to move my hand faster as his moans arouse me more and more. Soon the young master arched his back and released in my hand. His body relaxed and his slumber returned to normal. Or so I thought.

"Oh but young master, there is no time to relax. It's now my turn." I say as I feel my demonic side take over. My voice goes low and my eyes turn a glowing dark pink. I take my gloves off, along with my other cloths till I was completely striped.

"Now Ciel, I am the master." The boys eyes flutter open as I say this. At first he looks confused, then that look is washed away by surprise.

"S-Sebastian?"

I take off his boxers and put my four fingers in his mouth. He then gives a small grunt in protest, but then soon begins to moan as I move my hands around his body, making sure to be light and rental with his porcelain skin. I begin taking my fingers out of his mouth and than stick one in his hole. His moans make me crave him more and more. I add another finger, and soon the boy under me is a moaning mess.

When I am satisfied with how he is stretched, (4 fingers in him) I take my fingers out slowly, making sure to rub agents the spot i know will make him moan. With this he let's out a loud moan and begins to pant. Now there is no sympathy, all I want is to feel the pleasure, to feel the release. I move myself to line up with Ciel's hole, and push in fast and hard.

(Ciel's POV)
When I woke up Sebastian was on top of me. Now he is inside of me. There was pain at first but soon it turned to pleasure. I did not know what to say, and even if I tried to say a word it would come out only as a loud moan. His thrusts are hard, fast, and inhuman like. To be expected from this bloody demon. He will pay for doing this to me. I am his master, and he will do as I say, and only what I say! But my mind is clouded right now. I can't think; I can't do anything. My body limp and useable for anything, even for the demon on top of me.
Suddenly Sebastian grabs my member and strokes it to his thrusts. My moans loud and animalistic now. There was once again a knot in my stomach. The same one I felt in my dream.

"Sebastian! Ah!" the words come out breathy and barely audible. But of course Sebastian understood. Sadly, that was a bad thing.

"You can wait a little longer." He says as he grabs the bace of my member, stopping me from releasing. The pressure was not pleasurable at all. It hurt like if he did not let go I would explode.

"Sebastian. .... please..." I begged. Even if it is a shameful thing to say, the pain is to great.

Sebastian begins to trust harder and faster. If he went any more he may brake me in half.

Soon I feel his member twitched inside of me, and he releases his hot liquid.

With his hand still on my member he removes himself from me. He then brings his head down and licks my bulge. There was now little pleasure and more pain. I cry out.

"Please​... stop!"

"Call me master."

"Wha..." before i could finish he slides his teeth gently agents my member, casing me to arch my back in pain.

"Call me master." His voice is commanding and threatening. If I do not do what he wants he will continue to torture me.

I let out another moan in pain as Sebastian runs a finger nail up and down my member.

"Please. ..... m-m-master." I say almost in a whisper.

"What was that?" He says as he keeps a fingers on my bace and licks around it.

"PLEASE MASTER!" I yell as shivers of pain and pleasure go through me.

Sebastian smirks, "I hope you know now who the real master is." He lets me go and my fluids spray out. Falling onto his and my body.

I relax as he moves away slightly.

"Heh. You should not relax now. There is more to come." My body once again tensed at his words.

This is going to be a long day.

Ok so how was it? To long? To short? Well if you like it please​ tell me. But if you have a ship of black butler you can tell me who to do. And I will do any ship.... yes even undertaker and Lizzy.... sadly.... if you ship that you are weird. But anyways hope you had fun. Now go do what ever you need to do now. Hehe
;3 Hana Engle ; 3

Ps. This story has characters I do not own. I do not own any black butler stuff in this story.
Pss. This is Yana's amazing characters from black Butler the manga, so please don't think they are mine ;p