Part III - Chasing Sasuke

Chapter three people! Eheh, slight yaoi in this one. Nothing bad though...

Enjoy :)

Sora x

Recap: There came a day, in summer where I wasn't doing anything. I didn't have to meet the rest of team seven until night time for ramen, so I decided to go visit Iruka-sensei at the academy. When I got there I found...

Konohamaru!

"Hey Konohamaru!" I grinned, picking him up and swinging him round. "And how's my favourite little ninja?"

Konohamaru blushed, embarassed. This kid reminds me a lot of Naruto.

"Fine, Kaien-onee-chan!" he grinned a toothy grin back at me. All of the little kids at the academy loved, for I had a habit of bringing them goodies and treats when I volunteered to help out Iruka-sensei. As much as I knew it was bad for them, I couldn't resist spoiling the small children on the rare occasion that I actually saw them. "But the door to the classroom is jammed shut, and there's a load of us waiting to go in. I don't know whats happening in there!"

That worried me a little, so I Konohamaru down, making my way cautiously to the door. Could an enemy-nin of barricaded Iruka in there?! I pressed my ear against it, and gasped as I heard footsteps, then a crash and a yelp. That sounded like Iruka-sensei!

I growled, backing up, then kicking the door with all of the force I could muster, sending it (and the desk that had been used as a barricade) flying into the opposite wall. I sweatdropped guiltily; guess I overdid it a bit. I enetered the room and then froze as I saw the so-called 'enemy ninja' with the kid's sensei.

"Gah!" I yelled out, covering my eyes with my hand in distaste, and Konohamaru's with the other as I ushered him and the other children out of the room. The two men just continued, somehow not noticing me.

"What? What is it?! I heard a yell- oh my!!" Anko stopped with a nose bleed at the sight. Perverted Jounin...

I shook my head to clear it of the horror at losing my innocence (if I ever even had any) and finally regaining movement in my limbs. I looked to where Anko was laying, blood on her top lip in the shape of a moustache [heehee], and snickered ever so slightly. I then looked back to the occupied couple. I stepped onto the ceiling, walking right across to where the two men were... fornicating, and then stopped.

"You know, as lovely as this sight is, I do believe you have a class to teach, Iruka-sensei." I stated drily, and the two men sprang apart, Iruka tripping over a chair in the process. Kakashi-sensei escaped through the window, pulling his mask up, and I laughed at Iruka, who was blushing fiercely, then I walked over to Anko and tapped her with my foot.

"What the..?" she muttered, sitting up, then grinning at Iruka while I ushered the confused students into the classroom.

A few hours later, after Anko had left and the students were doing some studying, I slipped over to where Iruka was sitting, and plopped myself on his desk, a mischievous grin on my face. He reluctantly brought his eyes to meet mine, seeming wary.

"So... you and Kakashi-sensei..?"

He blushed and groaned.

I snickered a little. What I had just seen...

I couldn't help it. The words were out of my mouth before I could stop them.

"I never had you pinned as Seme!" I spluttered, darting away from him as he exploded with anger, and chased me around the room, scattering papers as he threw anything he could get his hands on at me, while I just close to screamed with laughter.