Janny

CHAPTER FIVE: “JANNY”

I woke up the next morning with a Jessie wrapped around me. I took my phone from under the pillow, fuck, it was 5 AM, I have barely slept.

-‘Babe…’ Jessie whispered in her morning voice.

-‘Good morning, it’s 5 AM, go back to sleep babe.’

-‘No, I’m not tired,’ she said and yawned.

-‘Yes you are, go to sleep, I’ll be here when you wake up, I promise.’

She went back to sleep again and I untangled myself from her. I got into the mini-kitchen, and when I say mini I mean mini, and made myself a cuppa. Then I noticed I was naked so I quickly pulled on my underwear and Jessie’s shirt she was wearing yesterday. I sat down on the sofa and turned on the TV, watching boring kids TV shows like Dora.

-‘Babe, why are you watching Dora? How old are you?’ Jessie asked and giggled. I stood up and turned around.

-‘Oi, don’t get me started about immaturity, you’re the worst!’ I said and grabbed a pillow of the sofa to throw it at her. I hit her on her head and Jessie laughed. She shoved she covers off her and got out of bed, she stretched. I stood there looking at her in awe and Jessie blushed, I guess she forgot she was naked.

-‘Why are you wearing my shirt?’ she asked.

-‘I couldn’t find mine,’ I said and winked at her before sitting on the sofa with my back facing her. Suddenly two arms wrapped around my neck and a voice whispered in my ear:

-‘Give me my shirt.’

I shook my head teasingly, and Jessie grabbed the hem of her shirt.

-‘I said, give me my shirt,’ she said, louder this time, and bit my earlobe.

She lifted the shirt over my head and pulled it on herself, leaving my upper half exposed to her. I stood up and grabbed the hem of her shirt, wanting to take it off again. I pressed my lips onto hers and started kissing her hard.

-‘Babe, stop,’ she mumbled against my lips, her warm breath hitting my mouth.

I ignored her and licked her lips, but she didn’t allow me in her mouth, being the tease she is. I placed my hands on her sides, softly rubbing up and down, until I suddenly grabbed her bum. Jessie gasped and I took advantage of this, I inserted my tongue in her mouth and let it roam around, making Jessie moan. She tangled her hands in my hair and pulled my face closer, kissing me back with force. She wrapped one of her legs around my waist and rubbed her knee against my hip. She jumped on my waist and I led her to the bed.

-‘Ready for round… err…’

-‘I don’t care,’ she said and wrapped her arms around my neck, kissing me again.

We were sitting in Jessie’s car, heading to the studio.

-‘Babe, you’ll have to get out of the car before we drive onto the parking facilities, otherwise they’ll know you were with me,’ Jessie said.

I nodded understandingly and ten minutes later I got out of the car and walked onto the parking facilities casually, heading towards the entrance. Once I got inside, I walked over to the desk and the woman told me where to be. I headed to the room to find what I guessed was the rest of Team Jessie. I smiled at them and stood next to a friendly looking bloke. Jessie entered the room and waved at us.

-‘Hey people!’ she said cheerily.

Everyone returned her happiness and greeted back.

-‘Okay, so today I will pair you up in pairs and pick you a song, afterwards you can practise for the battles with your buddy and pick up your schedule, which I will be giving you.’