Chapter 18

Chapter18

(Jessie pov)

“Guys, seriously?” I thought you were putting the shopping away.

I jumped down and out of Alfie’s arms. “NO” he moaned, “Finn!”

“Sorry mate” he laughed and walked back out again.

“Help me put this away” I said carrying a heavy bag. He took it off me, placed it on the counter and started to put things away.

(my pov)

Jessie and Alfie came back into the living room with a big bowl full of crisps, a bowl full of popcorn and a bowl full of sweets.

I squealed with excitement as I grabbed a handful of sweets and started to eat them. I stood up to get them and Marcus pulled me onto his lap before I could sit back down.

“Where’s mine?” he asked holding me round my waist.

“Get off your ass and get some” I replied.

“RUDE!” he said pulling a shocked face and I giggled.

Marcus moved up next to Joe and I sat with my back against the side of the sofa and my legs over Marcus.

We literally spoke for about an hour until Marcus had the best idea ever.

“Let’s have a Christmas movie marathon and make a den!”

“THIS IS WHY I LOVE YOU!” I shouted and kissed him on the cheek. He just laughed.

“Heads!” Finn shouted as he threw blankets, pillows and duvets down the stairs.

I was surprised at how good Marcus was at making dens. When we finished it was like a huge tent with blankets and duvets on the floor. Jack and Finn moved the TV onto the floor so we could see it and then we started our Christmas movie marathon whilst eating sweets, crisps and popcorn. I cuddled up to Marcus and lay my head on his chest.

After the first movie we decided to change into our pyjamas. Which for most of the boys were their boxers or wearing some of Jack or Finn’s. Jessie went upstairs and grabbed two T-shirts from Jack’s wardrobe. She gave one to me and I stood outside the den to get changed.

I had put my hair up into a bun but I let it down into loose curls that fell to my waist. Marcus had saved me a space next to him but we were all a bit squashed so I was pretty much on top of him but I was comfy so I didn’t mind. I had taken my jeans off as they were starting to become uncomfortable so I had bare legs and it was cold but Marcus pulled the duvet over the both of us and after stuffing my face with popcorn and watching films I drifted off to sleep

***

“MERRY CHRISTMAS!” I heard Jack and Finn shout. They were stood at the opening of the den with presents. Everyone rushed to get them but me and Marcus couldn’t be bothered.

After a couple of minutes had gone by I was about to get up but when Marcus felt me move he put his arms around me tighter and hugged me so that I couldn’t move.

“Marcus!” I moaned and he chuckled keeping his eyes clothes.

“Stay with me” he said in a low, growly voice.

“MERRY CHRISTMAS!” everyone shouted and came into the den.

“Oi! Guys, get up! It’s Christmas!” Jessie shouted.

“OI! GET UP!” Joe shouted as he grabbed a pillow and started to hit us. I screamed and Marcus put his arms over his face to protect himself. As soon as he let me go I stood up and started to hit them back with my pillow.

It had turned into a pillow war and we were all hitting each other. I swear this was going to be the best Christmas ever!

“OUCH” I screamed as Joe hit me round the head with his pillow.

“Sorry” he said whilst laughing.

“You will be” I shouted running towards him. I jumped on him and he fell onto the duvets on the floor. I grabbed a pillow and hit him round the head twice laughing.

“OI!” he shouted and I just laughed.

I felt two arms around my waist and before I knew it I was flung over Marcus’ shoulder. “I’ve got you now!” he laughed and I hit his back playfully.

“Put me down!” I shouted and he did. I straightened out the t-shirt I was wearing that had managed to rise up over my belly button.

“These are ours” he said pointing to presents on the sofa. Everyone had stopped fighting and sat on the sofa out of breath.

“Yeah, they’re from us” Finn said smiling.

“Aw, thank you” I said picking mine up. I peeled off the wrapping paper and looked at what was inside. “Thank you so much!” I said pulling them both into a hug. They had got me 5 different things from lush.

“That’s okay. Zoe told me girls like that kind of stuff “ he said and I nodded in agreement.

“Are you trying to say that we smell?” Marcus joked as he held up the aftershave that they had bought him.

“At least they got the hint” Finn joked as he turned to Jack.

“OI!” I said.

“We’re joking!” Jack laughed.

“Well, thanks guys” Marcus said and they smiled.

“Breakfast?” Jack asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N yay it’s up on a Sunday,sorry if its short and shit,next chapter is CHRISTMAS DAY yay. Thankyou so much for reading,please remember to vote fan and comment as it keeps me motivated to write (: I LOVE YOU ALL ~ grace xoxo