Chapter 5

Chapter5

(my pov)

I had been crying for about 3 minutes before Jessie walked in to see if I was ok. She didn’t know what had happened so I had to tell her between sobs. The last thing I wanted to do now was to go and get my time-table and risk seeing Maz. I didn’t know what to do. I had no choice, I had to go. I washed my face and put a thin layer of makeup on. You could still see that my eyes were a bit puffy but other than that it wasn’t that obvious. Jessie knew how to cheer me up and even though I wasn’t exactly happy, I put on a brave face and just hoped I wouldn’t see either Maz or Marcus.

We walked back the way we came up to the hall. We got our time-tables and compared them. We were in a few lessons together but not all. I had to go to a teacher called Mr Burton every morning and he would take a register. Jessie had to go to Miss Emerald. I was so glad when we were told we could spend the rest of the day in our rooms unpacking and I hadn’t seen Maz or Marcus.

We almost got lost on the way back up but luckily Jessie, being the organised one, had brought her map of the college. We were laughing so much and at least it put my mind off Maz and Marcus.

That changed as we got back to the room. A note had been left under the door and it said ‘To Jessie’ on it. She read the note smiled and ran into her bedroom. She told me she was going to meet Alfie. Great. I was alone to think about everything and with no one to talk to.

(Jessie’s pov)

We got back and Grace went in first.

“Hey, there’s a note here for you”

I went to see what it said.

Hey,meet me in the library.Theres a room that no one goes in because it’s usually locked but guess who has a key?;)

Love Alfie xxx’

I smiled and went to my room to get changed. What was I going to wear?

I decided on some red, high waist shorts and a black jumper with crosses on. I had a quick shower and washed my hair. Then, I left my hair natural in loose curls and let them cascade down my back. I put a thin layer of eyeliner on the top of my eye and a small amount of mascara on my eyelashes and then went to choose some shoes. I couldn’t choose but in the end I went with my converse. I took one last look in the mirror, said good bye to Grace, got my map and left. I had my phone in my pocket and text him that I was just leaving.

“Hey”he said with a sexy smirk on his face as I walked into the library. It was empty except me and Alfie and there was a room in the corner that he lead me to. I followed him and he locked the door and shut the blind.

“We’re not meant to be here” he half smiled and I laughed back.

“Skipping lessons?” I said.

“Maybe”He blushed and laughed “I missed you” he smiled and made me blush.

I looked down “I missed you too”.

He smiled and moved towards me. I looked into his eyes as he kissed me. He looked back into my eyes, then at my lips, he gently ran his hands through my hair and pressed his lips against mine. It was perfect. I put my arms around his neck and kissed him back. His hands went down and he put them on my ass. I laughed and hit him. He giggled. “What?” he winked and kissed me again.

“So what have you been up to since I haven’t seen you?” I asked.

“Not a lot really” he said as he hugged me. “What about you?” he asked me as I hugged him back.