Justin's Trailer

Miya's POV
Tonight we will be seeing 'Matilda' and I am so excited! Today at school I was telling all my friends about it, but I couldn't see Justin anywhere. I started to worry until I saw him in tutor last lesson and was so relived. I wonder where he was all day?

                   Justin's POV
When I woke up this morning my dad shouted at me to come down the stairs quick, I rushed down the stairs to see lots of boxes and some keys in his hand. I asked him what was going on and he replied "Just put these stupid boxes in the car and I'll show you!" But under his breath I heard him mutter "Idiot". I really hated my dad sometimes because he doesn't respect me, but I did what he said.

When we stopped we were outside of a trailer house and he threw me the keys and told me to open the door. When we got inside he told me that I could take 'that stupid girl' here after the show and we started unpacking the boxes and placing the furniture in the house. I opened a door and found a bed and a wardrobe full of my clothes and plugged in my phone charger. In the living room/kitchen area we plugged in a television and my game systems and pack the cupboard with food that I could just put in the oven or microwave.

When we finished making the house look like I have lived here for ages, my dad said "I hope you like this place because your staying here!"," But I'm 14" I replied and my dad just shrugged and gave me one last box. I opened the box and was so shocked that I dropped it on the floor, it had a pair of handcuffs and some sleeping pills and asked my dad "umm dad, what are these for?" He looked at me like I was crazy and as he walked out of the door he responded "for tonight, duh" I looked at the time and had the realisation, I've missed most of school so I called my dad and asked how to get to the school from here and he said to walk down the street and turn left. The school was so close!

Miya's POV
When I walked over to him in tutor I asked where he was and he asked if I could stay round his house after the show and I said yes and quickly texted my mum. After the lesson my tutor wanted to talk to Justin so I waited for him. Our tutor was asking where he was all day and he responded he was helping his dad paint the house, but that wasn't good enough so our tutor gave him a detention. I sat with him, a few minutes later our tutor went to get a coffee and told us to stay in our seats but as soon as he entered the staff room we sprinted out and ran to our local park. When we got there we were panting and full of adrenaline. He told me to meet him here at 7pm and we went separate ways.

John's POV
I called my son when his tutor told me that he ran out of a detention. When he picked up I shouted "Why did you run out of your detention you idiot!!!!" He then kept saying sorry until I was fed up and told him the plan for tonight. I drove over to his trailer and knocked on the door when he answered he was dressed in a suit and smelt like aftershave. I gave him the rest of the things left in his room and then left.

Miya POV
I sat on a bench in the park we were going to meet at, I was dressed in my red and black dress and my heels which were quite hard to walk in. My mum said it was fine to go round Justin's but to keep her informed. I saw a figure coming towards me and thought it was Justin as I stood up to greet him, I realised it wasn't him but Adam from school he asked what I was doing all by myself and I told him to shut up as I saw Justin.

The show was amazing and when we were walking back to Justin's I realised that he wasn't living with anyone and when I asked why he replied "dad kicked me out." I was shocked but he asked if I wanted some food and I nodded as he went into the kitchen and shouted "you can turn the T.V on if you want" I turned it on and settled into the two seater sofa as Justin brought some crisps in and sit down next to me with his arm round me.

Justin's POV
I sat with Miya watching T.V with my arm round her and I loved it. I loved this freedom, but it didn't last long as my phone started ringing and when I looked it was my dad. I told her that I will just be a second and walked outside to answer the phone, my dad said one word "Now!"

Miya POV
As I got up from the sofa I realised how much this reminded me of my brothers room with game systems and posters in the walls I started looking around for the bathroom and opened a door it was his bedroom. He had a guitar leaning against the wall and next to his bed some magazines but started to feel a bit rude so left to find the bathroom.