Chapter 1

A/N: hey! Now here is the first part of my story! So I hope
You will enjoy the beghining of our New journey!

Elsa's POV

Hi Im Elsa Arendelle!
Daughter of the owners of Arendelle Architectural Incorperation.

I am just a Normal 2nd year student in Wesolton high!

I am a bully genius! I know I bully and I know I study! Its weird for a very smart girl to bully while study!

Thats how I enjoy life!

And currently I am packing my stuff for this annoying vacation stuff that we are
Supposed to go to!

Got all the books I needed for the trip! And all the stuff that I want!

Let me tell you my routine!
I wake up at 4 am in the morning and sleep in 6 pm in the afternoon.

I just play games in the remaining time I have before going to school.

But now I am just placing all my stuff in this luggage!

My sister already packed hers last night. And Here i am lonely in the room with my snoring sister in the other bed.

I wonder why we are so rich but I cant get my own room!

Answer to that, anna hates sleeping alone! She is still in 6th grade.

___

Ok done with the blabber and I finally did my hair in the girly side ponytail.

Went down the hall and Winona my labrador, greeted me!

"morning Winona!" i said

And she barked at me.

I quickly got into the kitchen And poired his dog biscuits in his bowl.

"mhhh! You smell like bacon!" i teased him.

Then finally went to the Dinning table and saw no one!

I quickly grabbed a cereal box and a bottle of milk. Plus some frozen carbonara!

"ugh! Who did not finish this again?" i murmured
"oh well! Guess ill be putting this in the Microwave!"

I quickly heated it and when the microwave door opened I smelled the very yummy aroma of the Carbonara.

"Anna!" i yelled

"im coming!" she replied by the halls.

My parents are at their bedrooms sleeping. Because they wake up late and sleep late.
AndI will be the next who will experience the nightmare!

That is why i am currently enjoying the life of bullying while the half of me is doing great in my studies.

"how do I look sis?" anna said

i looked at her and she was wearing the same uniform, her hair in a ponytial with some strands out of the way, and dazzling earings.