Chapter 14

elsa's POV

Great!!! I have to survive three days with Jack and Perdy who pisses me off!

I went upstairs and sat in my bed. Got a book and avoided to look into Perry who enjoys the time Jack is giving her! While I am the person Jack never gave time!

Stinking blabber bull's eyes! It so good to throw darts on their heads right now and become the worlds best target keeper!

"elsa your reading the book upside down." sherman said

I closed the book and got up. I am so ganna take a bath. Dont want the icky scent of Mr. Ignory pants!

I took a towel and got in Jack's barhroom.

____

When I popped out of the bathroom everyone was all staring at me.

"what cha all lookin' at?" i asked

And I saw Jack in the wall crumbled.

And Im like: what did I miss?

Suddenly I felt a painful SLAP!

"owwwww!" i said holding my face.

"Perry enough!" jack said blocking perry away from me.

"dirty dirt bag!" perry yelled at me.

"what did I do this time?" i asked
Still carresing my face.

"well when you were in the bathroom these two got a fight and it involved you-" sherman said but perry interupted.

"shut up you Nerd!" perry said

"hey! You calling sherman a nerd?!" penny approached perry feircly

"get out of the way blondy locks!" perry touched her forehead heavily which made penny lean backwards.

"you dare raise your voice on my friends!" i said eyeing her

Then she made another SLAP in my face which really hurts this time.

"enough!" jack said protecting me by hugging me.

"i can take care of my self Frost!" i said moving away from him

"you ready to fight?!" perry said

"wait before we could go to the kicking of butts would someone explain why merry perry got to an angry perry-" i said but then Perry raised her hand to slap me again.

I managed to see it and was able to grabbed her hand inches away from my pale face.

"you dare plant another Slap on my sister! Im ganna smash you to bits!" anna said

"I hate you all!" perry said screaming

I looked at jack as if telling: why aint you doing anything? I mean your her stinking boyfriend!

Then our parents came inside the room.

"what's all the noice about?" someone asked but then I felt someone hitting my head with a thick book.

And I suddenly felt dizzy! My legs lost its strength to carry me and I fell on the ground and Everything went black....

Jack's POV

"what's all the noice about?!" Father got in the room

I looked at perry and she was holding my hard bound oxford dictionary and I saw her hitting it on elsa.