When will it Stop? (Ray Ray love story)

BEFORE YOU READ ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY AND FOLLOW ME. K? Alright so heres the story.

====================
My name is Amaya (ON THE SIDE). Im 16 years old. My life is terrible. At school im picked on and called ugly and i actually believe it. When i got home its every worst i raped,beaten and treated like a slave. I have no one who loves me and no friends. all i wonder is when will this stop? when will someone finally love me? Sometimes i wonder if there is any point for me to live. I just cant take it any more maybe one day things would get better. well i hope thats all i can do. To is Monday so that means i have to got to the hell hole what they call school. I got up and brushed my teeth. I then had to go down stairs and prepare breakfast for my parents. If i dont they would probably beat me to death. I prepared eggs,,pancakes,sasuage,toast, and porridge.I ate a little then i went upstairs to get ready for school. I took a shower, did my hair, applied some make up(to cover my bruises), and put on my clothes. I put on grey jeans and a big blue turtle neck sweatshirt. I had my hair in a high messy bun. I then looked at myself in the mirror and grabed my phone and bag so i can go. Sadly i was stopped by my father.

Amaya's Dad: hey baby girl *smacks butt and kisses neck*

Amaya: hi daddy *pushes him off* i wish i could stay and talk but im going to be late for school i made you and mom breakfast. its is on the table. so see you later daddy *runs out the door*

[AT SCHOOL]

I brased my self as i walked in the school. i quickly walked to my locker not wanting to make contact with anyone. But while i was at my locker my hair was pulled and i recieved a rude comment.

???: *pull's Amaya's hair* oh would you look who it is. the ugliest bitch in the school. *laughs*

of course it was not other than the biggest hoe/ bully in the school Chanel

Amaya: What do you want Chanel

Chanel: oh nothing just felt like having a little fun * turns around to call her friends* Ayee girls come her

Chanel's Friends: Yes?

Chanel: oh I was just alittle bored and I want to know if you were too

Chanel's Friends: *looks at each other then on finally speaks * yea what to you have in mind * smirks*

Chanel: * pulls on Amaya's hair, kicks her, spits on her, punches her, and signals her friends to join*

Chanel's friends: * joins in* you stupid bitch

All i did was take it and cry. Why does everybody hate me so much where did i got wrong? What did i do? I wish someone would help me.

Ray's POV

I walked in to school meeting up with my friends. But I was disturb by someone's crying for help. I looked over my shoulder and I was Amaya. She's so beautiful i really like her but I don't have the courage to talk to her because of what everyone thinks. I turned away. But then when I looked back she was getting beat up pretty bad. So I decided to go and help her.

Ray: CHANEL! Wtf are you doing? *i semi yelled*

Chanel: Oh Ray were just having a little fun*smirks*

Ray: Fun? Fun? *chuckles* you're a crazy bitch how is hurting some one for no reason fun.

Chanel: *laughs* simply like this * starts to beat her up again*

Ray: *pulls her off* can't you just give her a break for a day?

Chanel: um...NO!

Ray: well tell you what....*thinks for a little then finally speaks* if you leave her alone ill set you up with Chres

Chanel has a hug crush on Chres... Or shall I say Chresanto he's my best friend so this would be easy

Chanel: *smiles* okay * turns to her friends* come on girls * they leave

After Chanel left i was about to walk away but I was stopped by a little faint voice

???: Thank you * In a whisper tone*

I turned to see Amaya

Ray: * smiles* your welcome * helps her up*

Amaya: * smiles faintly and walks away*

Amaya's POV

I'm really glad ray helped me. But why... Why would he help me? Questions just filled my head. I went to the bathroom to clean up my bruises and wipe that hoes spit off of me. It was so nasty. I can't wait to take a shower. But for now all i can do is try to survive another terrible school day? I can't wait for this all to stop.....

--------------------------------------------------

This is my second story on wattpad. The other one is not complete. It's called " Ready For Love (a Roc Royal Love Story)" go read it and give me feed back on both stories. Excuse the mistakes