A New Friend?

Ray's POV

After i helped Amaya up she walked away and so did i. I went back to my boys and they were asking a whole lot of questions.

Chresanto: how come you helped her?

Ray: because what Chanel was doing to her was terrible i couldnt leave her like that

Craig: well you leave her like that every other day what changed your mind now

Ray: i...u-uhhh.. i dont know ok

Jacob: you like her don't you?

Ray:no

Jacob: hmmmmmm

Chresanto: so anyways how did you get Chanel to stop?

Ray: well you see that's a funny story.... I kinda told her that if she stopped picking on her you would kinda go on a date with her.

Chresanto: wtf man i dont wanna date her she a hoe

Craig&Jacob: *laughing*

After Chresanto said that the bell rung i turned to him and then said

Ray: just do it for me bro

we all walked to our first period which was history. i really wasn't paying attention to what the teacher was saying i took out my sketch pad and started drawing.

[ 20 MINUTES LATER]

I was almost done with my drawing. I drew a picture of Rihanna. then Ms. London called my name and asked me a question.

Ms. London: Mr. Smith can you please tell me about the Aztecs

right when i was about to answer Amaya came in the class she was very late. I wasn't able to answer the question because Ms. London's attention turned to Amaya.

Ms. London: Amaya are you aware that your 30 minutes late for class. Where have you been?

Amaya's POV

I was in the bathroom crying and thinking about my life. I got up washed my hands and face. I then took out my phone to look at the time it was 8:45. I was 30 minutes late for history class. SHIT! i grab me bag,put my phone in my pocket, and ran to class. I reached the door and i was breathing heavy. I stood there for a good two minutes before i entered the classroom. when i enter i was questioned for why i was late.

???: Amaya are you aware that your 30 minutes late for class. Where have you been?

Amaya: yes Ms. London I'm so sorry... I uhhh... overslept this morning

I really hope she bought into my lie. She stood there looking at me giving me that " i dont believe you " look. Ms. London is my favorite teacher. She knows everything that happens at home because i tell her. She wants to help and i want her to help me to but the thing is I dont want to get my parents in trouble.

Ms.London: *sighs* ok Amaya.. go take your seat and turn to page 446 in your text book.

I did as i was told and started reading.

[Skipping to Lunch} still Amaya's POV

It was finally lunch. I wasnt really hungry so i just go a bottle of water and an apple and sat at my usual table. i then pulled out my phone and started to listen to music. After a few minutes i felt someone tap my shoulder. I took out one of my earphone and looked up.

???: Hi amaya

RAY'S POV

I walked into the cafeteria with my boys and i saw Amaya all by herself. I felt bad for her so i decided to tell the boys we should go talk to her.

Ray: yo we should go talk to Amaya

Jacob: why?

Ray: because i she looks lonley and i feel bad for her.

Chresanto: *sighs* ok lets go guys

we made our way over to Amaya. she was eating an apple and listening to music. I tapped her shoulder and spoke.

Ray: Hi Amaya

she looked up at me surprised.

Amaya: *slightly smiles* oh hi guys

*Chres , Jacob , && Craig wave *

Ray: Mind if we sit down?

Amaya: *moves her stuff* no not all

we all sat and we had a long conversation. It turns ok shes a cool person.I could tell Jacob, Chres, and craig werent really interested in the conversation. So it was just really me and Amaya talking. We talked till lunch period was over. i gave her my number she gave me hers and a hug.

Amaya: bye Ray.. it was nice talking to you

Ray: yea you too see you later.

Amaya: ok,, by Chresanto, Jacob, and Craig

Chresanto,jacob,& Craig: Bye Amaya

Amayas POV

I couldnt believe Ray and his friends came and talked to ME at MY table. well it was just really Ray who was talking and it wasnt really my table. i was just the only one who sat there. I believe that Chresanto and them didnt really wanna be there and they only came beause Ray was there but oh well i have a new friend well i have a friend and its my crush Raquan Smith

============================================================

Sorry i took so long to update i really didnt know what to put for this chapter.

i hope you guys liked it comment and vote and please dont forget to read my other story " Ready for love (Roc Royal Love Story)

Whos going to see them in concert. I know i am July 13 ALL AROUND THE WORLD TOUR!!! YASSSS

-STAYSPIFFY