Epilogue

1 year later

Boom!

Camila jolted up from her bed. She looked around the room but didn't see Lauren anywhere.

"Lauren" Camila sighed out. She got up from the bed and looked out the window. She saw Lauren standing in front of a tree with her hand raised to it.

Camila saw Lauren speak under her breath and suddenly the tree started burning in flames. Lauren started to jump around celebrating.

Camila sighed again and walked outside.

"Babe what are you doing?" Camila asked leaning on the doorway of the front door.

"Hey Camz" Lauren said turning around and walking towards her girlfriend.

"Did you see what I did. I'm starting to get some control." Lauren excitedly said jumping up and down.

Camila giggled and said, "that's great but please be careful."

Lauren stopped jumping up and down and looked at Camila seriously.

"Don't worry Camz. I'm being careful" Lauren reassured with a small smile on her face.

A smile formed on Camila's face as she walked closer to Lauren.

"Show me" Camila whispered in Lauren's ear. Camila pulled back and saw Lauren's face in awe. Lauren grabbed Camila's hand turning around and walking towards a tree.

Lauren looked back at Camila "you might want to step back a bit" she said forming a smirk on her face.

Camila did as told and stepped back. She heard Lauren say some words under her breath. She's going to call the words gibberish because she can't hear the words nor can she understand what they mean. Once Lauren was done saying her gibberish she raised her hand and took a deep breath as the tree started to burn on fire. Lauren turned around. Now it was Camila's turn to be in awe. Camila didn't look at Lauren she kept staring at the fire that was now spreading on to the other trees.

Lauren looked back at the tree and saw the fire spread too. She immediately said the gibberish under her breath, took a deep breath and the fire stopped spreading onto anymore trees.

"See I'm in total control" Lauren said unconvincingly.

"Yeah okay hotshot" Camila said shaking her head.

"I get it, that's so funny" Lauren said laughing hysterically.

The smile on Camila's face went wide when Lauren laughed at her terrible joke. Lauren's laugh died down as Camila leaned in and pecked Lauren's lips.

"Your adorable" Camila said pulling away from Lauren. But Lauren wasn't having it as she pulled Camila in and gave her another kiss.

"Your beautiful" Lauren said pulling away from the kiss.

Once that word came out of Lauren's mouth Camila remembered the colorful field from deep in the woods.

"Hey! I have something to show you come with me" Camila exclaimed turning into her wolf form and kneeling down for Lauren to climb on her back.

Camila ran when Lauren was ready to go. She ran as fast as she could feeling the wind blow on her fur and dodging trees from left to right.

Camila came to a stop when she was surrounded by pretty colorful flowers. They were here. Lauren climbed off of Camila and knelt down to the ground. She touched the flowers so delicately as she watched the flowers dance along with the flowing wind.

"It's beautiful!" Lauren breathlessly said.

"Like you," Camila said kneeling down on the ground adjacent to Lauren. Lauren looked at Camila and smiled. Camila kissed Lauren's temple and pulled her down on the ground to lay on.

The couple looked up at the sky seeing the sun set at the edge of the earth. Beautiful indeed. Camila thought as she held Lauren in her arms closer then ever. They watched as the sun shot down and the moon flew up along with the shining stars.

It was a full moon that night. The couple suddenly heard a loud howl in the distance.

"Dinah" Camila said looking at Lauren. Lauren nodded and howl as loud as she can. Camila laughed at the fail of a howl that Lauren made.

"No no, Lauren, let the pros do it" Camila said as she howled her alpha howl. The couple heard another howl in the distance and laughed.

They looked back up at the moon and stars admiring it.

"I want to stay here for forever," Lauren wished as she saw a shooting star fly pass them in the dark sky.

"Wish granted." Camila said as Lauren nuzzles her head in Camila's neck kissing the skin there softly.
-
THE END.