Chapter Three

Camila woke up in the same position spooning Lauren. Lauren was still asleep lightly snoring. Camila kissed Lauren's neck then reached to the edge of her lips then back to her neck giving it light pecks.

Lauren stirred awake turning on her other side to face the werewolf.

"Morning beautiful" Lauren said with a grin on her face.

"Morning" Camila said scooting closer to Lauren to kiss her.

Lauren deepened the kiss and swiped her tongue on Camila's lips asking for access. Camila accepted and let her explore her mouth.  Lauren broke the kiss and pecked her lips one more time before getting up out of bed and walking to the bathroom connected to her room.

Lauren brushed her teeth and washed her face coming out of the bathroom and jumping on the bed straddling Camila. Camila squeaked and giggled. Lauren leaned down and kissed Camila. She felt Camila smile into the kiss and pulled away.

"Hi"

"Hi"

"What do you want to do today?" Lauren asked.

"I just want to stay in bed and cuddle with you today" Camila said bringing Lauren close and pecking her lips.

"Okay" Lauren said lying down on the bed with Camila cuddling into her side.
-
Camila was sitting on the counter top and Lauren was making breakfast. Lauren's parents were out on a business trip and her siblings were with their friends.

"Come over hereeee" Camila wined.

Lauren made her way in between Camila's legs and settled her hands on the werewolves thighs. Camila took Lauren's cheeks in her hands and kissed her passionately. Lauren snaked her hand under Camila's shirt and caressed Camila's crescent moon tattoo still kissing her.

After a while Lauren broke the kiss and went back to cooking the breakfast. Once she was done cooking the eggs and bacon she sat down with Camila and ate together.

Chris walked into the house and yelled, "Lauren I'm home"

"Sup Chris" Lauren said turning in her seat to give her brother a fist pump.

"Nothing much. Hey there's a party going down tonight at Ashton's place you going?" Chris asked opening the fridge and grabbing an apple.

"I don't know, Camila you going?" Lauren asked.

"If you are"

"Yeah we're going"

"Cool see you guys there" Chris said walking up the stairs to his room and coming back down with a new outfit leaving the Jauregui household.
-
After Lauren finished washing the dishes she walked up the steps of the stairs and joined Camila in her room. Camila was laying on her back on Lauren's bed when Lauren jumped on top of her and scared the crap out of her.

"Ahhh!" Camila screamed out loud.

"And I thought you were a werewolf." Lauren said getting off of Camila and sitting adjacent to her on the bed.

"Shut up!" Camila yelled.

"So want to get changed into my clothes and go to the party." Lauren suggested.

"Yeah sure"

Lauren got up and picked out blue skinny jeans and The 1975 t-shirt from her closet and gave it to Camila. As Camila started to change Lauren went back to the closet to pick out clothes to change in. Lauren picked out black ripped skinny jeans and a Paramore t-shirt. She slipped on a pair of doc martins and put on a young & reckless snapback.